TLZone Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
It's just not compatible with version 4.0.
thats crap isn't it!!!!!!!!!

how do they expect you to follow an upgrade path.:doh

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
thats crap isn't it!!!!!!!!!

how do they expect you to follow an upgrade path.:doh
don't get me started. not only is the upgrade process pants on head retarded, but just about nothing works from major version release to the next. So we have to rebuild the filevault, rebuild the raffle, wait for other mods to be upgraded, and do a new theme..

We'll get there, but it'll be trickling in.

-:banana

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whats happened? I tried logging on months ago as my with my original account killertiller n it wouldnt let me. So i had to create a new account. I like my old one back because i had alot off good feedback and was a memeber since day one. I think i was like number 220 something. I wann asell my tlr stuff bad but cant even find the button to subscribe so i can sell.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Whats happened? I tried logging on months ago as my with my original account killertiller n it wouldnt let me. So i had to create a new account. I like my old one back because i had alot off good feedback and was a memeber since day one. I think i was like number 220 something. I wann asell my tlr stuff bad but cant even find the button to subscribe so i can sell.
Here's your old profile http://www.tlzone.net/forums/members/killer-tiller.html It's Killer Tiller with a space between them :)

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
My gold membership was renewed last month but my avatar profile says ama pit boss, can i have my gold subscriber back please so not to confuse if i want to sell, :cheers

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
Just noticed my platinum subscription has changed to a silver ... can I have it back please?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts