TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've lost your subscription since the crash, and it didn't show up again today, then chances are you made it between February and the crash (or it's renewal period fell in that time space). If that's the case, and the board doesn't say you are a subscriber, please PM me. If you have the paypal transaction ID or paypal email address you used to pay for the subscription, that makes my job a lot easier of restoring you to your subscriber status.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER SUBSCRIPTION!!!!

If you have any problems or concerns, please contact me via PM. We want to do right by all our subscribers. Afterall, you're the ones supporting the site with your subscriptions.

-:banana

·
Registered
790 Posts
I've been a subscriber for a few years I believe, and doesn't looks like it shows. Paypal addy [email protected]

BTW, it wouldn't let me PM you.

"The following errors occurred with your submission

* You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
I will see if i can find it in my paypal. it renewed in like june/july

·
Registered
790 Posts
I've been a subscriber for a few years I believe, and doesn't looks like it shows. Paypal addy [email protected]

BTW, it wouldn't let me PM you.

"The following errors occurred with your submission

* You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

Again, I can't send a pm because my pm box is over limit for a non-subscriber it appears. Please just correct my status, I'd rather not wipe out my pm's.

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
:stupid

From May 6th, Transaction ID # 5CC37411H86477052

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Pm sent :thumbup

·
Registered
790 Posts
Again, I can't send a pm because my pm box is over limit for a non-subscriber it appears. Please just correct my status, I'd rather not wipe out my pm's.
Sep 10, 2010 Transaction ID # 0F5868874B028840D
Sep 10, 2009 Transaction ID # 8XF67330X75692341
Sep 10, 2008 Transaction ID # 3A158771YV765993V
Sep 10, 2007 Transaction ID # 9BS25540618036056
Sep 10, 2006 Transaction ID # 5JG11357V4014532N

·
Registered
790 Posts
.....so what's the latest? Any progress? Seems rather quiet lately.

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone who has sent me a PM has been updated, and sent a PM confirmation. Everyone in this thread has also been done up.

If anyone else is not showing their subscriber status, PM your paypal email or transaction #.

-:banana

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Hopfully my details were ok and got to you Jenson,cheers for all the good work.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
yep, subs all sorted.........thanks Jensen :hail

Now........... sort out why I still have to keep logging in

:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts