TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys, took a while to find one that fitted the bill, although the budget was blown! Wish I bought 2 years ago when they weren’t becoming collectable. Having a mare with the clutch slave at the mo as it’s leaking. Just been seeing what’s what this eve. Have a good eve:cheers

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Very tidy indeed.

On the cans front I can recommend FUEL carbons. Had these built to spec for a reasonableish price. Noisy enough without being too offensive. Had the length matched to the standard cans to keep the standard look'n'feel. Haven't had to do much to the fueling either.

You are going to want to keep those stock items somewhere safe though. Good OE ones are getting hard to find.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
On the cans front I can recommend FUEL carbons..

Come on guys, it's a SUZUKI .......................................... it has to be Yoshi's.........

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bike Snowblind:) cheers, I will look into it. I would like to keep the length of the cans to similar to original as you have. Stubbs aren’t really my cup of tea. Have to agree with Mike Blue ... it’s a TL , it’s gotta be loud:megaphone

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Hard to find decent Yoshis for the tiller these days. Wonder if by any chance Ted has a cache of them in his garage somewhere.....? :devious

1 - 15 of 15 Posts