TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys!

In the couple of years i have been withouta tiller, i have been busy with me Canon 350d with a few nice lenses (and a 17-40mm USM IS L series lens on the way :devious )

i havent had a chance to get motorbike shots :-( maybe you guys can help me? haha!!! well heres a few of my pics:

(just click next day... this is sort of unfinished lol!)
http://www.mzivtins.co.uk/blog/07/10/5/

and here are just some random noob ones:

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very cool pics! What lenses are you using now? My wife has a Rebel XT (Same thing I think) but we just have the kit lens (18-55 USM) so far. Its actually a pretty good lens, especially for the price, but will need to add some more glass to the camera bag eventually:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool pics! What lenses are you using now? My wife has a Rebel XT (Same thing I think) but we just have the kit lens (18-55 USM) so far. Its actually a pretty good lens, especially for the price, but will need to add some more glass to the camera bag eventually:)
Yeah its a rebel xt (over here they are just called 350d's) haha

well i have the kit lens, i used it lots but since getting the 50mm f1.8mkII prime canon i never touch the kit lense anymore. you should really try one, all the pros have it as its so amazing!! very nice bokeh!

but on the way (should be here in a couple of days) i have the ultimate 17-40mm IS USM L series canon lens. its amazing. i got it nice and cheap at £750 new... you just cant beat the canon L series lenses, so i wanted to get on them as soon as i could to really enhance my skill!! trouble is... this is the cheapest one!!!

they do an amazing 14mm prime... at £1400!!!! thats £100 per mm hahaha!

Cheers for the comment dude :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
now I know what U have been doing for the last two years :lol

great pics :hail

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
You have a good eye for colors and textures showing highlights and shadows. It's been awhile since I've shot pics. I was really into it for some years. Nice job. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Yeah its a rebel xt (over here they are just called 350d's) haha

well i have the kit lens, i used it lots but since getting the 50mm f1.8mkII prime canon i never touch the kit lense anymore. you should really try one, all the pros have it as its so amazing!! very nice bokeh!

but on the way (should be here in a couple of days) i have the ultimate 17-40mm IS USM L series canon lens. its amazing. i got it nice and cheap at £750 new... you just cant beat the canon L series lenses, so i wanted to get on them as soon as i could to really enhance my skill!! trouble is... this is the cheapest one!!!

they do an amazing 14mm prime... at £1400!!!! thats £100 per mm hahaha!

Cheers for the comment dude :)
Cool stuff! I'm not a photographer at all, but I will probably try to pick it up a bit. My wife is the shutter bug around here and its her camera. I will probably snag her a new lens sooner or later. The 1.8 50mm prime sounds pretty cool! L-series lenses are way outside our budget for the time (full time student).

have fun:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts