TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here is a pics since start from garage till finish in garage. 3 days, lot of fun and little more 800miles, dont ask me where my damn hump, its sitting in garage when i going to long trip :) Dont ask where my face on the shots too, because it almost stays behind camera :lol

Here is meet place with my friends, here cooks awesome pork :cool

first 250km done, ive lost taillight screw, pic with replacing process:

R6 guy lost internals from their muffler in middle of trip and now done custom earplugs, r6 sounds like f16 on forsage :laugh

400km done:

550km done, pics from international fest by ethnic music, since this time i will run my trip alone, guys go back to krasnoyarsk:

700km done:

my sister :cool

next morning:

another nice shot with my sister :devious

to be continued...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Next day before 600km trip to krasnoyarsk:

Damn, it was little rainy last 100km before krasnoyrask, i have need to open a visor and eat dirt from other vehicles, because visor can not be clear in rain here in russia :banghead Couple of shots how quick clean bike comming to peace of shit :puke

So about 1300km done :)

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
this was some adventure :hail (for just a dive in the sea :laugh). It's not for every day I guess.
it takes me the most 45 minutes from home to splish splash my feet in the water :lol
Beautiful bike you've got there. Even when dirty it's nice
Beautiful sister you've got there :devious

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
this R6 ... It must have been a nightmare to ride or be behind it :puke
How did this happen? Rivets broke off and the internals went into orbit I guess :O

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Lovely pictures :hail

interesting tail-light arrangement there :confused

And your sister is lovely too :devious:pirate

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for opinion :)
As for R6 guy, rivets broken off :yes I've tryed to stay behing him, and can not be there more than 1 minute :)))) After that he was smoked by gixer and tlr forever :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn she is hot :yes looks like a hell of a trip :thumbup

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just commented your first probe with 450D :) My shots done with 350D kit lens and awesome resizing with PS :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Fantastic trip:hail :thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Wow - I've just google earthed where you are :dowhat Talk about "out there" ....... How on earth did a Tiller get out there :confused:O where is the sea, it looks beautiful :hail

I was waiting for a pic of Ewan and Charlie coming over the horizon :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tls-moose, i will give you coordinats of where i am and which sea i mean :) Local sea its BIG reservoir for power station, yea it was just big river, now its sea with dust beach :)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Nice ride it looks like. Great scenery (and sorry to say but your sister helped with it too...lol)

·
Registered
676 Posts
So, how come you're the only one with the billboard-sized license tag? :confused

·
Registered
394 Posts
I struggled through the pic with the guy in the banana hammock,:rant but the sister pics certainly gave the pics some redeeming value.

:devious

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I struggled through the pic with the guy in the banana hammock,:rant but the sister pics certainly gave the pics some redeeming value.

:devious
:stupid I was trying to figure out how exactly to say this, but I can't say it any better than that.

As for the shots of the dirty bike. An 800 mile weekend with a trip to the beach with friends beats out a shiny clean bike any day. They were built to ride, not look pretty in the garage. :thumbup

Now go clean up that dirty ass bike! :rotfl

·
Registered
435 Posts
Three pics of your sister far outweigh the 1 of underdressed guy in the speedo, but still eewwwwwww.......
Great looking trip.

Tim

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Lovely pictures :hail

interesting tail-light arrangement there :confused

And your sister is lovely too :devious:pirate
:stupid Yeah, I'd like a closer shot of your tail light -different! Nice pics.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Good going Ego :thumbup :hail

1 - 20 of 44 Posts