TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few small mods on the bike so far this year but I've been happy with all of them and would recommend them to anybody. Van's sprocket cover, Barnett clutch springs, EBC brake pads, Pazzo levers, Comp Werkes foot pegs, Integrated led tail light, and led relay. Today I finally had my Driven sprocket/chain kit as well as a new set of M3's installed that have been sitting in my garage for the last 6 months. I also have a Powerbronze undertail and hugger that I'm waiting to get painted. If I had the $$ I would probably get a Bitubo,a M4 full system from SK, and a pair of those Busa forks:yes I quess it's cheaper than buying a new bike, right? :banghead
Anyway heres some new pics.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Sweet man ,well done :thumbup

·
Registered
929 Posts
Wow!
Clean bike.....nice.:)

·
Registered
643 Posts
sweet :hail

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice well done and super clean...

·
Registered
199 Posts
She's a beauty! I love that color of Blue, as well. I am considering it for when I paint my bike!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
looks sharp :thumbup

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Nice. You're going to like the 2 up on the rear sprocket. I did it over the winter and it's fun. You can expect increased mileage on the front tire :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice. You're going to like the 2 up on the rear sprocket. I did it over the winter and it's fun. You can expect increased mileage on the front tire :D
I think that I'll like it for sure, is your speedo still pretty accurate? The guy that I had install the tires and sprocket/chain kit did a good job overall (and only charged $160 for everything which I thought was good) but even after telling him about the proper chain slack when I picked the bike up the chain was so freakin tight that you couldn't move it up and down at all. I had him loosen it a bit and he claimed it would stretch after a couple of miles so I took it easy going home but when I got there the chain was still tight as hell and I had to adjust it and haven't had a chance to ride since. I'll give you all an update after I can take a true test ride:devious

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
The speedo is definitely off but I generally move with the flow of traffic anyhow (slightly faster for safety reasons :) ) It still provides helpful information although a speedo healer would be worthwhile of your local LEO's are sticklers.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Wow, thats a really nice S. Beautiful color too! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
The speedo is definitely off but I generally move with the flow of traffic anyhow (slightly faster for safety reasons :) ) It still provides helpful information although a speedo healer would be worthwhile of your local LEO's are sticklers.
Get a recalibraotr like the Yellow box or something. They're not that expensive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts