TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got back from my holidays in France on monday morning (early:dowhat )
not to bad though it was about 900 miles each way but was WELL worth it.
we took one of my life long friends and her little lass(my god child) and even mannaged a day in disney on the way home:)
THE VILLA

check out the OLD roof beems....dont know how they took my weight:dowhat :laugh

the pool:hail

a nice sunset

the "crew":laugh the wife is on the left and the boys are mine:devious

the kids hyped up on sugar after a day at Disney on the way home:dowhat

La Trimollie in France.....its cool,it rocks(well its realy nice anyway:devious ) so go there
Dave:)

T

·
0 Posts
Beautiful part of world. Thanks for sharing. I've seen humming moths around here before, perhaps that's what you've got pictured.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
ya i know there is a moth here in the states that mimics a humming bird.......

and i thought htey closed ero disiney cuz it was a flop or somthing?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shepdawg said:
ya i know there is a moth here in the states that mimics a humming bird.......

and i thought htey closed ero disiney cuz it was a flop or somthing?
well it wasnt very busy mate so in the future you never know..............but at the moment yep its open...............................and full of Frence kids with bad attitudes :dowhat :laugh

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
dave1000s said:
well it wasnt very busy mate so in the future you never know..............but at the moment yep its open...............................and full of Frence kids with bad attitudes :dowhat :laugh
i thought most everyone in france had bad attitudes:D or is that jsut towards americans????

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
dave1000s said:
:lol
EVERY town i passed was "twinned" with somewhere in the USA and not one twinned with anywhere in the UK...........i think that says something :lol

oh well my old bike had a sticker on it that read very nicely in the colors or the stars and stripes "**** FRANCE" :D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
malkavian said:
we have a moth that mimicks a humming bird? i did not know that.
ya its in my dad birds of wisconson book for some odd reason. hes got this old bird book from the 70's and its all drawings of the birds its really cool and on the page with the humming birds is a moth its called the two lined sphinx moth. i actully saw one when i was younger.....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
cool villa... looks like you all had a great holiday!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts