TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my friend is a farmer. He uses the back of my parents field to connect a few fields of his. My folks dont care because its good for the land to get used and this guy is a nice guy so its a win win for everyone.

Well I stopped at his place to get some sweet corn for dinner last night. I am getting a dozen ears and I notice that there is a trailer there and a guy is loading his bull in it. I ask my friend if the bull is heading to the vet because he appears to have a pretty good limp going.

My friend laughs and says "Hell no, I had to sell him". Guess why?

The cows dont like to be artificially done, they rather would have the real deal........but...(and this is where it gets funny) this bull will screw so hard for so long on so many cows that he tears muscles in his legs and lays in the field for 4-5 days resting and recovering. He had to get rid of the dang thing because of this! He is going to a farm that only has a few cows so he wont hurt himself........lol They got sick of taking him food and water, and he limps like hell for a while afterwards too.

Makes me wonder. Do I look that bad after an evening of "screwing around"? haha:O

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:spit :laugh

bulls have a rough life huh? :dowhat

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
they even like practicing on each other :coocoo

Its a lesson an a half watching a Stallion impregnate a Filly :devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:laugh

·
Registered
963 Posts
:eek:mg

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not as bad as my friend who got rabbit's for his kids....lol

The one big male would bite the females and hold them down and when he was done he would lay on his back and twitch his one leg. He would lay there for a good 10 minutes or so.....lol

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
moral of the story horny animals that hump things like mad, taste good:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
moral of the story horny animals that hump things like mad, taste good:D
I told my "friend with benefits" this and she says that I am an animal and hump like mad, but I am a tad salty.....lol:laugh

She says "Tell me when ok?" and it always slips my mind till later.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I told my "friend with benefits" this and she says that I am an animal and hump like mad, but I am a tad salty.....lol:laugh

She says "Tell me when ok?" and it always slips my mind till later.
ya its funny how a mans mind gets forgetful when hes got so much blood in his unit:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts