TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just a quick one to say hello as I'm new to the forum world. I've had my TLSv for a couple of months now and don't know why I didn't get one sooner !!! Great piece of kit.
It's got Scorpion straight through cans, double bubble screen,PCII and a few other mods like braided lines etc... I am looking at getting an ohlins shock for it and found one on fleabay, just thought I'd put that up as I did not want to be bidding against other forum members...It's item no: 200372156393 and I'm bidder 1.
Anyhow, luv the TL great bike, got through my rear tyre pretty quick though ???, it's an 014, but just ordered a set of 016's so any input on how they wear would be good as I'm looking at doing a track day or two and fairly brisk road riding...:yumyum

Well thanks for reading my first post and look forward to many more...:cheers

SuzTL:)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
The BT016 should last longer, I put them on my Husqvarna and it is rocking along almost no wear at 1000 miles. The stocker was toast at 1000 mi. The BT016 was great at the track too.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
welcome fella, ohlins is a great investment, bid away, someone has to win it, lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, you go to the regular weekend meet at Strand Quay in Rye?, good to meet someone with some thing other than a R1CBR1000ZXsomethingGSXRlooksexactlythesameas,etc,etc!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys and the 016's arived today so will fit em and let you know how they go....:thumbup

Yea will try and sell one of the kids to get enough to win the shock !! Just gotta keep an eye on it and keep everything crossed and hope the bid snipers don't do me over :ninja

TLSV = TL1000S V(97) !!:)

I've not been to the strand Quay in Rye but sounds good and will see about goin along..:cheers

Thanks again all and look forward to more posts :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts