TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The neighbors thought I was a bit silly and they were right. The hard packed snow was a bit too hard packed for good traction, but I managed a few laps around the block and some snowy bermshots :)

Oops :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet:thumbup I love snow riding! For killer traction you need some sort of metal in the tires though, screws work great for a few minutes, studs stay in a lot longer:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks fun, but be careful last time i had my dirtbike out in the snow i crashed hard on some ice and i bent the shift lever so it was stuck in first and i was about a mile away it was a long cold ride

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
:spit :laugh :hail

great pictures. that looks like fun.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should have waited a few hours, as the sun softened up the hardpack and it would have been better traction.

Doing this took me back to when I was 12. I used to ride my Honda MT250 enduro in the hard packed snowmobile tracks. The bike ran great until the air filter clogged with snow dust and turned into an iceball!

In the end, anything that can transport you back to when you are 12 at the age of 44 is a wonderful thing :)

Oh and yes, that is my best "I am a gay dirt biker" pose :lol

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
It's been a while since I've done any snow riding. Remember, it ain't deep snow unless the bike remains upright when you let go of it! Yep, that is a gay pose. :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts