TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Adrenaline Junky
2,688 Posts
So far I've identified: aftermarket fairing, rear shock, wheels, front brake, underseat lithium battery, full exhaust system, talon? rear sprocket, front discs, seat... Its also got a power commander on it (and a quick shifter)... Don't keep us in suspense!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi , It is not so exciting , from beginning TL1000R 2000 I bought from an insurance Company last year . I use Wheels from Yamaha R6 2008 5,5 inch rear with 180 tyre and 520 chain and sprocket , front Wheel with Brembo racing disc 320mm from Yamaha R1 2004-2006 , 4 piston calipers from TLS , Wp rear shock , modified front fork with öhlins springs , fairings from Sebimoto . My Engine is std except CBR injektors , Power cmmander 3 , Quick shifter , 750g. ligter flywheel , Factory Pro Ignition Advancer +4 Degree , modifyd airbox with BMC air filter and only slip on . Last year I tested easily modified on track, my first year on track with twin and it was not easy to go twin but this year I will race
TL1000R Race.jpg

sorry for my bad English / Haakan

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
did you machine the rear sprocket holder thinner when you fitted the rear wheel?
if you didnt then the back wheel is not centred on the bike or the chain is out of line

1 - 9 of 9 Posts