TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant believe it:coocoo
we all get pulled in at work yesterday for a meeting:dowhat
hear we go again im thinking,an arse kicking or sorry were gonna have to lay people off ect,ect:banghead
so the big boss is in "right just to let you know were a bit short on work until Christmas":dowhat (ooh ohh)
"but its coz you have all been so efficient and been getting through the work ALOT quicker than we planned"
(right now this is getting interesting were gona get layed off coz we work to well:coocoo )
"so were gona go on a 4 day week until Christmas" (bingo there you go:banghead )
"BUT as a thank you..........were gona pay you for a full week":eek:mg

I cant beleive it............ a boss that says thanks AND gives you payed time off to say it:hail :hail

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
The filthy swine! They've figured out how to make you work your tail off again next year. Will these fiends stop at nothing?! :laugh

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
Gotta love those guys. I have gotten more bonus At no less than $100 at a time thrown at me at my new job more times than I can count and ive only been there since March. Incentive pay every month, and I recently ran my holiday by myself without help and apparently everyone else needed help and worked a Saturday for the extra days pay. I get that just because I was the only one to do it alone. Its very rare to find a good boss that looks out for their people anymore. They take care of you, you take care of them, they show good numbers for the people above them, and dont get hasseled about the incentives they hand out, and everyone is happy.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
thats awesome :hail

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
hurrah

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Gotta agree with what Jeff says, JJ's bosses are ssoooooo good at looking after their staff!! She say's it's the only job she's ever done where she actually looks forward to going to work:coocoo

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the thing is there really nice all the time:confused its a smallish company 50 staff or so and the woman that owns it Elaine is so friendly ,she makes the lads tea,brings in cakes,chats to you like a long lost friend and its the same with all the management:dowhat
i cant get used to it,iv always worked places where the bosses are twats and someone will stab you in the back to get one up on you,but here:dowhat its totally different.
i twated the loading bay doors with the forklift truck a few weeks ago..........i mean put a 2 foot hole in them:dowhat :laugh and all they were bothered about was ,was i alright,my gaffer was pissing himself laughing......he thought it was funny as hell:coocoo
dont get me wrong........you GRAFT and bloody hard at times try loading 500 plastic cups a min on a stacking system out of boxes/watching the print quality/adjusting the machine and repacking them for eight hours a day (we print yog and cream pots for asda and tesco and icecream stuff for icland and loads of other companys) its bloody hard,but four payed days off for nowt:hail you cant beat that
the thing is all the lads will graft for them because there so nice,its about time more places were run like this they might be suprised how there staff will react

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Thats it im sending our managment team to your place for a month :laugh
Reason 1
Give us a break
Reason 2
They would learn a lot about person managment and team effectivness

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's awsome:thumbup