TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Sure.
First off go to www.photobucket.com and get a free account.
Then upload your pictures there, then copy and paste your links from your pictures into your thread one at a time. I'm not sure what the limit is on pictures per post but it's alot I can assure you. :thumbup

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That is me on the TLS so guys be nice, and ladies, please behave yourselves!

The choppers are my buddies bike, he won his class at carlise last summer and at the catskills this summer. It is 9'3'' long, 124 S&S, 145 hp, 300 tire, 6-speed, monster of a bike.

Hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One other thing, the strait a way that you see, last over 6/10s of a mile, overall the road has 3 curves in 3 miles, and all can be taken at 130+mph!!!!

Longest stretch in my county. And that is my new house in the background of the one photo. I am building it from the ground up. It has been a long process but its getting close, should be moved in within 6 to 8 months.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, a friend of mine from high school painted the bikes. He has done some sport bikes too. Pretty expensive but he does good work.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Where in the catskills did you go for the bike show?I attend alot of shows threwout the catskill region.Nice bikes

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure, I think it was called something like Thunder in the Mountain or something.

Dude yur bike is kick ass, I have to say it has more personality than my friends choppers....lol Its not every day you see a pimped out kick as looking sport bike that doesnt look like they got the parts from Wally World!

I am sure he will attend some more shows up there with his bikes as he is working on 2 more at this time. If so I will try to tag along and maybe we can hook up and your TL can rub off on mine! I need something to set my bike off.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I was at that same show.I won the top prize over all of the choppers.I won $1000.00 and a nice 4 foot trophie.Small world

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That is me on the TLS so guys be nice, and ladies, please behave yourselves!
The ladies here are not so well behaved, ... they do more than hold their own... :hail Ladies. Thats more of a wheelie than i have ever captured on camera... unless the police officers video counts.:banghead

Here's me on my Prilla at Nurburgring

And on my S

taken from this thread.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
doh; double posted...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hans3161, he won $1,000 bucks as well and a 3 foot trophy. Hopefully you will take your bike there again this next summer, I would love to see it in person. Plus you are only like 3 hours from where I work. I work south of Rochest in a small city called Hornell. Let me know if you plan to show it around that area or in the Catskills again, I would love to come see the bike.

That is a hell of wheelie. I did it once, but it was because I sneezed and hit the throttle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts