TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've gotten the sl350 sorted with fox shocks, yamaha mx forks and electronic trigger ignition
these are a cupl views all within 20 miles as the crow flies of my shop,i been exploring these rodes about every few days
dang it is big country !!

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
You lucky, lucky boy... Stunning views, bike looks great.

It's the middle of summer here and its pissing it down and windy as fook. My bikes not going anywhere :(

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
its the same in Denmark Chris :banghead

tillerdog, fantastic view, simply stunning

the bike looks liketons of fun

·
Registered
909 Posts
I do miss Oklahoma .... summer was long, hot and dry. Plenty of places to ride and cheap petrol. Why did I go back to the UK??? Must have been enjoying myself to much....

Great pictures!

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
Those pictures make me miss the old SL I had. Brought it home in boxes. I reckon most of the young 'uns around here just don't know what they're missing when the poo poo these old bikes, eh TD?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those pictures make me miss the old SL I had. Brought it home in boxes. I reckon most of the young 'uns around here just don't know what they're missing when the poo poo these old bikes, eh TD?
its great fun wringing this little twin motors neck,it doesnt have horsepower
it has grinpower

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great views mate... and the Oregon coast ain't too bad either! was my favourite part of the PCH - sweet
yeah the coast is awsome !
i am about 85 road miles from the coast,in the second picture i am almost halfway there ! although that picture is looking inland,.south,southeast..
my usual destination on that road is agnes which is a settlement at the confluence of the rogue and illinois rivers.its a good stop for a burger and a pint,they have a resort there overlooking the rogue..just 28 more miles past agnes is gold beach on the oregon coast

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah the coast is awsome !
i am about 85 road miles from the coast,in the second picture i am almost halfway there ! although that picture is looking inland,.south,southeast..
my usual destination on that road is agnes which is a settlement at the confluence of the rogue and illinois rivers.its a good stop for a burger and a pint,they have a resort there overlooking the rogue..just 28 more miles past agnes is gold beach on the oregon coast
well, you're a lucky bloke.... it's certainly a beautiful part of the world... as for the bike, not my cup of tea.. hee hee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts