TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought in December 2013, stock and (apparently) in good condition.

1st photos:

8avymygy.jpg
e6aneheh.jpg
guvyqaty.jpg

first mods:
- front and rear sidemarkers (baught new replicas, the rear are very bad, have an used ones to install)
- Rear mudguard (don't like the short version that cames on the bike, have it store if I change my mind)
- Smoked sidemarkers lens
- Frame, front and rear sliders

After some weeks, made the first and big maintenance that include:
- Engine oil
- Custom braided brake lines
- Brake pads
- Previous owner used tap water, need to flush all the cooling system some 3 or 4 times until all the rust disappear
- R1 rear Damper conversion
- Front forks oil and seals

uda2emyt.jpg
huzu8y9u.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It have the 3 locks with different keys, me the lock smith, put it all working with the same key.

Buy new virgin and original keys (have tons of SILCA or JMA keys in my store, but original is original)
View attachment 39224

And some photos:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And then I met Telmo and Chris, and the problems of my bike and my wallet appeared

1st I ordered to Chris a Thermomod kit

Some days after I received the order, the fuel tank start leaking.. Bike goes to the workshop and..

- The tank was (badly) repaired previously. Someone put silicon and tightened the screws too much and dented this area in the tank. We tried all to repair the dented including a VITON gasket but still leaking .. Tomorrow will see a +98 tank in red if its ok, need to paint it and buy new decals.

- The thermo mod.. when disassemble the water pump cover checked that the water pump rotor had a big gap, the shaft was dented.. new one ordered, new engine gaskets to the side covers too.

After all intalled a slight knock from the rear head, one of the exhaust buckets appeared to be cracked, a set of 2 to the exhaust was ordered..

Meanwhile I have the bike in the workshop found a brand new rear hump (in red) near Lisbon, paint in the bike's green and I'm waiting to install it

Then Chris sold to me a Carbon clock surrond

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I have recovered the wallet, want to buy a TLR 6pot front calipers and a GSXR or ducati 1098 radial master cylinder.

And thats all folks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts