TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
that boy's fast!

if that doesn't make you want an S nothing will!

Anyone wanna trade an S for a DRZ-SM? :laugh

·
Registered
790 Posts
That guy's fast, and very smooth! :hail

Those illustrations and cutaway views were sweet! I'm not sure about the rotary damper comments.... "represents a major breakthrough in suspension technology". :dowhat haha

Great video. Hmm... does one exist for the R? :devious

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,420 Posts
Brilliant, never seen a TLS hit so many apex's, must be a [email protected]@king good rider !!

Anybody got it in high res for download rather than watching it on the net ?

Get the family round the telly at Christmas and play that, better than the queens speach LOL

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
prity sure jiffypark.com has that vid in the vids section the TLS promo vid

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,420 Posts
Downloading it now

Cheers Billy :thumbup

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Nice ... I notice he 'doubled' the gears shifting down or whatever we were arguing about in that other thread :laugh let me find the timestamp for it ...

But for the love of christmas people - STOP PUTTING LAME-ASS MUSIC ON THE BIKE VIDS!!! I honestly WANT to hear the engine & wind! Not some cock-rock guitar masturbation etc etc :jack :rolleyes

Au natural audio please :yes :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
It's a great video :hail

Clutch slip in the official '97 TLS infomercial video :laugh

You can thank N2Wheelies for that :hail He bought it off ebay on video cassette and had it transferred to a DVD and they were offered to members.

I pulled the 30 second TV commercial we used to get aired during 500cc GP racing and hosted it here http://www.wotid.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=75 at some stage someone hosted the lot because that's probably the 4th or 5th place I've seen it hosted at now.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Saw it before, I'm still asking myself what track that could be?

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
It's a great video :hail

Clutch slip in the official '97 TLS infomercial video :laugh

You can thank N2Wheelies for that :hail He bought it off ebay on video cassette and had it transferred to a DVD and they were offered to members.

I pulled the 30 second TV commercial we used to get aired during 500cc GP racing and hosted it here http://www.wotid.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=75 at some stage someone hosted the lot because that's probably the 4th or 5th place I've seen it hosted at now.
thanks for the credit steve. :hail

glad to see its still floating around...

:banana

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
N2Wheelies, thanks for getting that vid...My bike is in pieces getting overhauled so this vid is getting me through the hard times...

kiwi

·
Registered
718 Posts
Looks like the TLS in that vid has dual beam projector headlamps- I thought the European realese only had a low beam projector?:confused (I also heard that the US realese with halogens was better)

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Looks like the TLS in that vid has dual beam projector headlamps- I thought the European realese only had a low beam projector?:confused (I also heard that the US realese with halogens was better)
the video was in the UK vhs format :banghead, bought it from UK and paid dearly to get it read in the us. :banghead

1 - 18 of 18 Posts