TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm having a problem with some of my MP3 files

i have a digital photo frame (MP3 , MPEG 1/2/4 & JPG, i bought my wife.

i'm using a 1GB SD card (have tried other size cards same results)

now i got all my JPG's on i have chosen BUT only 1/2 of my MP3's i have chosen ????

used space 311MB
free space 657MB

now when i try to copy / past or drag & drop the other MP3's that not loaded onto the card it pops up an error ???

code 0x80070052 the directory of file cannot be created ?

type: MP3 format

help someone

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I just googled the error it appears and the general advice is to
reformat the card with FAT32 and then create folders to store your pics and MP3s.

Try that and let us know... :O

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
:stupid

most of these errors relate to memory spaces not readable. tho with multiple cards it may be the device addressing the card being faulty.

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:stupid

most of these errors relate to memory spaces not readable. tho with multiple cards it may be the device addressing the card being faulty.

no the device is ok & i tried it with others including my USB stick.
it's these particular MP3's ????

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just googled the error it appears and the general advice is to
reformat the card with FAT32 and then create folders to store your pics and MP3s.

Try that and let us know... :O

why would it be only a few MP3's & not all ?

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Cos the format of the SD card isn't good ... reformat it.
What device are you trying to dump your mp3's onto the card with? If it's SDHC card and your reader/writer isn't compatible with the HC it'll drop it's guts ...

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cos the format of the SD card isn't good ... reformat it.
What device are you trying to dump your mp3's onto the card with? If it's SDHC card and your reader/writer isn't compatible with the HC it'll drop it's guts ...
sorry had a nappy to change :puke
home pc running windows vista ultimate 32bit
1GB micro SD in a SanDisk adapter in a USB reader

i have tried other cards & readers also but it seems just a hand full of MP3's & the same ones/songs all the time not going on. but the rest of the MP3's are ok ?

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yes i can copy them to any player , folder etc. i even put them on my windows XP pc but still will not go on the SD cards

ok @ 2:00 am i ran them through EASY CD-DA EXTRACTOR (set for MP3 convert) & will go on my USB stick. & they play pluged up to the frame :)

now i'll shift from USB to the SD....... stay tuned

update will not shift from USB to SD ? (this SD already has my JPG's & other MP3's on it) ????????? ? i also grabed another MP3 song that i did'nt want on & it went on the SD ? ? ?

so i think it must be these 3 songs & 1 album i'm trying to put on :confused :banghead

just had a thought but no the card is NOT locked :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
just out of curiosity its not a licensing issue is it. Some mp3's are licensed and others are not . and its a choice made a t the time of ripping.

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just out of curiosity its not a licensing issue is it. Some mp3's are licensed and others are not . and its a choice made a t the time of ripping.

no not that i know of :O usually what i rip is erased of licencing.

but all fixed :) not sure what it was really :confused Hum i changed SD card readers from a SAN to a LG the 4 x MP3's went straight onto that 1GB SD card.

all my other SD cards are now reformatted to FAT32 - except the 1GB SD card in the digital frame which is the card that gave me the problems to start with :confused :laugh

so was it the SAN mSD adaptor card ? & using the LG mSD adaptor solved it :O ..... BUT the 1GB SD card is in the SAN mSD adaptor again now & in the digital frame & working ok :confused :laugh:laugh

it's got me f%*+#d :confused

1 - 16 of 16 Posts