TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading across the pond with the soon-to-be wife (green card). Now I no longer need to feel bad about selling Clyde, since I can't take him with me anyway.

Vespa here I come!

·
Adrenaline Junky
2,688 Posts
Not sure if my role here is the little angel or demon sitting on your shoulder... but you could always take Clyde with you... Ship him to the UK in bits and I'll reassemble him and ride him to Catania for you or bring him over in a van with Evil Twin :devious

Trust me, you want to have him there to play on the SP92!

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Not sure if my role here is the little angel or demon sitting on your shoulder... but you could always take Clyde with you... Ship him to the UK in bits and I'll reassemble him and ride him to Catania for you or bring him over in a van with Evil Twin

Trust me, you want to have him there to play on the SP92!
A truly heroic offer of friendship :rotfl

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Tom,

Josh wouldn't accept you reassembling...

Because you'd

"Do it all wrong"

Josh,

I'm still waiting for your reassembly guide... I'll follow it to a T. I promise.

·
Moderator,
8,222 Posts
I remember when Josh came to us... just a little knucklehead...

How time flies!
Yep. And now he's grown into a big knucklehead. Kind of touches one's heart, eh?:dowhat:laugh

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Josh, I'm still waiting for your reassembly guide... I'll follow it to a T. I promise.
I just got the internet back on, so I'll see what I can do. Guarantee I'll be kicking myself in the ass for not taking enough photos. For example, I didn't take hardly any of the damper and SOAS when I reassembled it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts