TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the area?

If so, can you tell me where all of the nice areas are at?

Are there any tracks around that area?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I'm in El Paso. West side is probably the nicest area...But sadly not many good roads and definitely no tracks close by!!

PM if you want to ride. I assume you'll be at Bliss??

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Hop on over to www.twtex.com and sign up. Some good folks there and you should be easily able to find folks in your area to ride with.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
LOL, how the heck have you not come across that yet Jim? OldTLSDoug, Zelig and myself are all members and I know we've discussed it before. Welcome over there, hope to see you on a pie run when I can get back to them.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Jim, when the hell, did you move from PA/Ohio to Texas? You in the Army?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Jim, when the hell, did you move from PA/Ohio to Texas? You in the Army?
Never lived in OH, Del...But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express in Ohio once! :lol

I moved from PA three years ago up to NY and then down to the South West about a year ago. Coming back north semi-permanently in February. Check your PM's FMI. :)

I've just been to busy to post many details!!

LOL, how the heck have you not come across that yet Jim? OldTLSDoug, Zelig and myself are all members and I know we've discussed it before. Welcome over there, hope to see you on a pie run when I can get back to them.
I dunno?? :O I've kind of been out of the loop on here for the better part of a year. Haven't even ridden the FZ1 very much since I've been down south. Thought I would have more time, but nope. :no

I'm definitely up for a pie run but it's gotta be before February! Let me know! I'm FZ1Jim over there. (They wouldn't let me register as just 'Jim' - BOOO!)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i use to be station at holloman AFB and we rode the mountains to cloudcroff and back or continue on 244 to ruidos and back to alamogordo. that ride will take you over a hour or 2 based on your speed. Nice nice rodes but make sure you don't push it too hard if you don't know the roads yet. i have seen people crash and off the mountain before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts