TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one seen this movie?I just caught it on HBO a week or so ago.Well any way movie is pretty lame but they had an interesting street bike in there.One of the main riders in the movie is being shown around a motorcycle factory,I do not recall what brand name they gave the bikes but they all looked like honda dirt bikes.They went by some japanese name.Any ways they show this street bike and they call it there "Super Rocket 450 Street Bike" Its a good DAMN TL1000R.How dare they call it a 450 super street bike.No wonder the movie was a flop.It is all done up with custom paint and they say its going into production.I want my 1hour and 35 minutes of life back.OK I will subtract the first 15 minutes because thats how far into the movie the TL is.Just thought I would rant a little bit.A Goddamn 450:coocoo :coocoo

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Thanks for the writeup, I missed any prior writeups and had wondered.

Will we ever get a mainstream motorcycle movie that simply does NOT suck? :O

Guess I'll stick to The Fastest Indian, Faster and DTK.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
:boring I saw it! just something to watch I guess. They can't seem to make movies about motorcycles that appeal to our breed. Remember Bikerboyz! give me a break!

·
14,150 Posts
Let's not forget the all time classic....Torque! :rotfl

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ho ho ho, what about Tom Cruise in MI2? or was it no. 1? you know where he's doing all kinds of stunts on that bike!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gixxerjasen said:
Let's not forget the all time classic....Torque! :rotfl
I was flipping threw channels a couple of weeks ago and stumbled on that train wreck.I didnt like it without comercials why would I ever watch it on regular tv.Sad thing my 14 year old son knows all those stunts in that movie are crap,but he has friends at school that think that is how you ride and those stunts are real.They need to watch "Stunts gone Wild" Thats for real.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really liked "The Worlds Fastest Indian" Great movie.

Didnt that idiot Tom cruise do spinning endos while shooting a gun one handed,Give me a F****ing break.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
the one scene in tomb raider where she does a "nose wheelie" :laugh she knocks a guy out when she spins the "nose wheelie" around

·
14,150 Posts
TL Freak said:
the one scene in tomb raider where she does a "nose wheelie" :laugh she knocks a guy out when she spins the "nose wheelie" around
Do NOT mock the supremely hot Angelina Jolie/Lara Croft! :rant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts