TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any one cares its in seattle this weekend ill be there sunday i posted in west coast but i aparently am the only washingtonian :O

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
If you hung out here more, I think you'd realize there's more of us. I plan on going on Saturday.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what your saying is cause i dont post more i am not cool. should i start posting one liners so i can join the ranks of the post whoring. i have been apart of this forum before the switch over in 03. i just like to read i am not computer savy or mechanicaly savy so i rarely have any input other than questions

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
sorry you took that the wrong way, but your first post was a little presumptuous.:) Anyway, I plan on being there.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really, i thought i remembered being on a diferent tl forum and it was upgraded to the other tl then we switched over to this one. my bad. and i didnt mean my last post as a slam or aything rude its hard do depict meaning through posts sorry.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes thanks for your help on that. not the most up to date pic but it looks better there (pre wreck condition) its annoying cause i want to post pics with my new mods but alittle ashamed of the road rash on the bike :(

·
Registered
487 Posts
What up Elreq I've been hearing the advertisements on the radio about the bike show and its driving me nuts since I work weekends and wont be going. Which side of the Tilla did you wad up? I went down last at the end of last summer and tore up the left side. I'm all good now. Later

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
technicaly the throttle side (right) but then in my adreniline rush when i pick the bike up by my self i threw it to the other side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts