TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what are the pros and cons of joining a motorcycle club? And are there any good clubs in Baltimore,Md?

I'm thinking really hard about selling my TLR, but just can't make up my mind.:confused -:banghead

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
IMO motorcycle clubs suck ass, unless your talking about rolling thunder or other charitable type organizations. The average street riding split the car wheelie down the interstate clubs are you usually what you end up with on sportbikes. Buntch of damn squids.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Moved :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
now come on streak. we could start our own club.the east tenn in pieces tl's or something.

on another note, vtwin2001 send me a pm about what kind of price you might want(yes jeff i know it;s an r) i'm kinda lookin' for a bike.

dang on ebay already!!!!!!!!!

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
I am going go watch Biker Boys......

·
Registered
76 Posts
there's nothing wrong with joining a club!!! you just have to be careful which 1 you pick because some of them are all about money and not riding. I checked into some of the local groups here and decided not to join any of them but to start my own. So me and the select guys i ride with came up with the WulfpakRydaz and we have been going now for 4 yrs and we've had a ups and downs but so does life.

TLSTREAK- we actually give back to the community by cleaning the roads we ride, we help the youth here by Big brother programs, gave and raised food/money for the needy. And we are all avid track riders minus a few.

WULFPAK RYDAZ NOVA

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also wanted to start a club but the some of the guys I ride with were B/S.
So we just did'nt go thru with it.

But if you can give some info on how to start a club that would be great. You know the right steps to take so it all will be legit. I want to do it right the first time. Maybe you can start a chapter here in Baltimore,Md.

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
TLSTREAK- we actually give back to the community by cleaning the roads we ride, we help the youth here by Big brother programs, gave and raised food/money for the needy. And we are all avid track riders minus a few.

WULFPAK RYDAZ NOVA
We do that here without a Club, and we usually pull over 1000+ bikers each year for a single event.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
there's nothing wrong with joining a club!!! you just have to be careful which 1 you pick because some of them are all about money and not riding. I checked into some of the local groups here and decided not to join any of them but to start my own. So me and the select guys i ride with came up with the WulfpakRydaz and we have been going now for 4 yrs and we've had a ups and downs but so does life.

WULFPAK RYDAZ NOVA
I've heard of Wulfpak Rydaz. Seem to be a good club :thumbup. There are a lot of you on www.dcsportbikes.net. I ride with basically the same group all the time and we just kinda gave ourselves a name. We don't wear colors or anything like that though.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I am in more of a gang than a club with a couple of local bad asses...:lol

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

WULFPAK RYDAZ NOVA
i was at that BarBQ.. mad fun.. dot net took the trophy

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Only clubs I've ever been involved with have been track clubs and only then because it was the only way to get practice time at budd's creek.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I would never have a patch on my back good way to get shot IMO.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I do have spelling issues at my advanced age :lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts