TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please explain to me, you know when the steering like completely goes and the

bike starts wobbling a lot and then they eventually crash - what exactly is it that broke :s?

cause i keep seeing it happen in loads of vids etc.

damn. thats pretty damn dangerous! ****ing idiots these days.. u would get killed with

quickness like that someday.. u never know that could happen to anyone...don't matter if ur a

professional or not....

http://car.iqwww.com/motocross/motorcycle-accident-motorsiklet-kazalar-2-24/

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Hi happygirls :bigfinger Crashes like that should be reserved for forum spammers. They deserve it. :bigfinger

Pity we can't kill ****ing idiot spammers eh?

How about you subscribe here and I'll bare my arse in the main street of my town and post up a picture to prove it (against the wishes of all the decent folks here unlike you)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:confused did I miss somethin :O

W

·
0 Posts
ooooooh, i love it when steve becomes sarcastic :laugh

good going matey! arrrrrrrrrrr :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:pirate I forgot to delete this thread after I posted.

Now Jan, if you've ever watched 'The Young Ones' with Alexi Sayle in it you'd know I wasn't being 'sarcastic', I was being 'sarrrarrstic'! ;)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Oh, sometimes a google search helps me with new morons! ;) It's how I weed them out...

http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/board/message?board.id=5&thread.id=174217
Could someone please explain to me, you know when the steering like completely goes and the

bike starts wobbling a lot and then they eventually crash - what exactly is it that broke :s?

cause i keep seeing it happen in loads of vids etc.

**bleep**. thats pretty **bleep** dangerous! **bleep**ing idiots these days.. u would get killed with

quickness like that someday.. u never know that could happen to anyone...don't matter if ur a

professional or not....

http://car.iqwww.com/motocross/motorcycle-accident-motorsiklet-kazalar-2-24/

Or

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114364&goto=newpost

Could someone please explain to me, you know when the steering like completely goes and the bike starts wobbling a lot and then they eventually crash - what exactly is it that broke :s? cause i keep seeing it happen in loads of vids etc.

damn. thats pretty damn dangerous! ******* idiots these days.. u would get killed with quickness like that someday.. u never know that could happen to anyone...don't matter if ur a professional or not....

http://car.iqwww.com/motocross/moto...t-kazalar-2-24/

Anyway, I get a knack for these arseholes after a while.

Do a google search for 'motorsiklet kazalar' and see what you get :laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Darn... :banghead
This is what I call a nose :hail
yep and we sure as heck don´t want to know were he has been with it :laugh

Steve is a pro :hail

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Way to :bitchslap and :kicknuts the spammers:hail

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
:pirate I forgot to delete this thread after I posted.

Now Jan, if you've ever watched 'The Young Ones' with Alexi Sayle in it you'd know I wasn't being 'sarcastic', I was being 'sarrrarrstic'! ;)
Does The Young Ones date back to the 80's? Silly brit show? If it's what I am thinking of it was hilarious (under certain states of mind...)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Does The Young Ones date back to the 80's? Silly brit show? If it's what I am thinking of it was hilarious (under certain states of mind...)
Silly show? :dowhat

Sounds like the same show. :thumbup I've got both seasons on DVD, I'm a long time fan :laugh

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
ah ok I getit now :thumbup

W

·
0 Posts
awesome steve! :hail

i've watched the young ones more than a couple of times, but can't really remember much about it (apart from the clip with cliff richard :lol ), it's been a while ;) i'm afraid i was just a tad too young to catch it when it came out...i'm more from the 'bottom' generation' :laugh (lasse get in here and misquote me on that one :lol )

gonna youtube some in a minute :) :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Living Doll with Cliff. :thumbup Watch out - 'Cliff'

I never got into Bottom, or Filthy, Rich and Catflap.

(Another for Lasse :laugh)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Our 4th form science class on Nuclear & Atomic stuff was - the episode of YO when the bomb fell into the living room :dowhat :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
the next person who asks if we have a video.......

My favs were Bambi (university challenge) and Sick :blush And Boring, Summer Holiday, Bomb, the friggen lot.

Found one...

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Awesome. I haven't seen a pic them them in a decade (or two). Makes me laugh just seeing a still... might have to get my hands on the DVD's

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts