TLZone Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for junk stuff...bent tranny shafts, busted pistons, shattered tranny grears/shift forks etc. stuff I can get for shipping. looking to make some garage art :devious
so far I have a TLS crank with rods and pistons, one main bearing fried, and a kawi VN1600 crank with rods and pistons, same deal.
I'd like to find a complete tranny...with shift forks and drum, etc. don't care what its out of, or the condition (well as long as its in one piece :banghead )

anyone with any of that kind of junk layin around let me know!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Are you trying to build a motor to sell on ebay:laugh

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damnit howd you find out!! :banghead
:lol

nah just breakin out the welder and makin some garage art :devious

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Sounds fun!

I personally have a purty Speed Triple frame, it's pistons and it's horribly f-ed up front wheel for my garage art :)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
ive got some goodies for you..

:devious

·
Registered
926 Posts
you pay the shipping and you can have a set of recently pulled totaly smoked connecting rods, pistons and a whole set of clutch plates courtisy of Killer Tiller!:laugh
Hopefully you WOUN'T be getting my crank.:rant

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my zip is 01524...let me know what kinda goodies you guys have :devious

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
just leftovers...

im linking these in another thread to see if anyone needs any parts for their intended purpose. ill toss the rest in a $8.10 priority mail flat rate box and ship em out. gonna have to be after tday.

:)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks man :thumbup

I can do without the stator, starter and bolts etc., so thats not a problem. the gears and goodies is what I want :devious

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
billbo i have remains of complete rebuild from blown tranny what do you want???

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll take it all...gears, forks, shift drup ets if you have it. let me know how much for shipping to 01524 :devious

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
are you sure i think there might be a couple of trannies and cylinders along with casings pretty much a complete grenaded motor and then some...might be over 50 lbs for sure...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well I dont need the cyls or cases...if you already have the motor split thats sweet...if not then I dunno :O

I dont want you to pull it apart just to send me the trans parts :lol

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
it is in smallest pices case has numerous impact marks and is why i offered...there may even still be some pics here somewhere i thing in the motor rebuild section...i will check into shipping to your zip on my days off Wed. Thur. and let you know then you can decide how much you want...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sounds good, let me know :thumbup

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
pm me your address billbo.
:thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts