TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guess I have some bad luck because one of the pressure plate bolts came out and locked my motor up was wondering if anyone has succesfuly swapped a faster motor or am I doomed to keep the slow tlr motor any insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok guess I have some bad luck because one of the pressure plate bolts came out and locked my motor up was wondering if anyone has succesfuly swapped a faster motor or am I doomed to keep the slow tlr motor any insight would be appreciated.

For me i dont ride a TL for its looks nor its handling. Its the engine that seals the deal everytime for me. I suspect whole heartedly that any none TL engine change is collosal amounts of work. The cheapest way forwards would be to go buy a newer bike unfortunately.

On a different note, the TL engine is a stonking bit of kit and plenty for road use. Track use is a different kettle of fish

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
Do a search for Sam's builds and having no idea where on the planet you're located, you can also look at Kendall Berg's web site (http://virtuseracing.com/) for another way to gain more hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts