TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portuguese Motogp (RRI)

0.002 sec win to Elias :cheers Although he's hardly a runner for a championship position in 13th place. He was great to watch though, pity he didn't do it all season. Must be contract time :laugh

So Hayden barges through on Pedrosa and Pedrosa returns the favor. But looses it. I can;t help feeling sorry for Hayden even though I don't like him or think he's even close to champion material, but I'm happy to see Rossi go into the last round with an 8 point lead.

KR jr representing the USA :thumbup

Pedrosa, I owe you a beer :beer

·
Registered
568 Posts
1. Elias
2. Rossi
3. Kenny Roberts Jun

Did you guys see them last 4 laps LOL
OMG how did ELIAS GET THE DRIVE OUT OF THE LAST CORNER?

And Pedrosa I mean OMGWTF was he thinking?:coocoo
Sick for Hayden!!:dowhat :dowhat :dowhat

Roll on the last round.
Methinks Rossi is gonna take it. :laugh

·
Registered
568 Posts
:stupid

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Merged - (but arse about :confused)

·
Registered
568 Posts
LOL Funny

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am so so so stunned... Team mate? **** me, I already didn't like Pedrosa, but now? I'm no huge Hayden fan, but holy shit... Poor guy, Pedrosa really needs a bullet, what a little c*&t...

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in THAT motorhome!!

In fairness in racing the first person you gotta beat is your team-mate. And Pedrosa is still in the running for the championship I believe, so he has a right to run for a win. I mean you cant just say right you 4 riders can still win the championship so all you others go home your seasons done.

In saying that Pedrosa must be ****ing SICK that he took Hayden out!!
And rightly so, what an Arse!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Man... I really felt so SORRY for Hayden..
His face.... horror....angry...lost....
But, all year everything just worked perfect for him. Everything turned to be working on his side.... This is the first time of the year that bad luck knocks at this door .. and it's the worst time to do it... especially if you think who put him down..!

But I am happy for Rossi, though he could have +5 points...
Even 8 are enough for him to give him the title in the next round...

What a race..... One of the best ever? My my my.. I nearly had a heart attack!!!!!
Now I have to grow my fingernails again :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Steve TLS said:
So Hayden barges through on Pedrosa and Pedrosa returns the favor. But looses it. I can;t help feeling sorry for Hayden even though I don't like him or think he's even close to champion material.

:stupid

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
veetwo tls said:
YES YES YOU F*#%ING BEAUTY :hail :hail :hail 46
Hahaha.... A good one, vee!!!! :laugh

It is so ironic....
Honda, Yamaha and Michelin did their best to take the title away from Rossi.
Elias crashing on Rossi and getting him down in the first race.
Blowing motors.
Failing electrical equipment
Tire failures twice.
Elias again taking 5 points from Rossi in the last race.

But, then, when it seems almost impossible for Vale to gain back those 12 difficult points, comes Honda in the Rescue in the face of Dani!!

This is going to be the talk of the years to come: How Dani Pedrosa with just ONE move ruined his own hopes for the title, Hayden's almost sure championship, Honda's only chance to regain title while Rossi is still running with Yamaha and gave a BIG present to Rossi

How the F&*k did he do it? :O
He will be carrying this stain for a long long time...
Do you remember Capirossi when, in the late 90's, stepped on Harada in the last corner of the last race to gain the 250 championship?
He carried this blame for years and years after that and he was so much hated for his behaviour on Harada....
It's going to be the same with Pedrosa: The rookie who worked for Yamaha while paid by Honda....

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Gigas said:
The rookie who worked for Yamaha while paid by Honda....
:yes
its going to be hard on him for many years. especialy mentaly its a lot of shit to carry.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gigas said:
.... Do you remember Capirossi when, in the late 90's, stepped on Harada in the last corner of the last race to gain the 250 championship? ...
I think the term was "nerfed" :laugh

I never did forgive Criville for taking out Doohan in the Australian GP at Eastern Creek in 1996 on the last friggen lap. Team mates too. I wonder if I'll remember this one in 10 years time :dunno

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Maybe Honda's policy on "no team orders" will change now:laugh

I'm gutted for Hayden. Championship material or not, he led the series most of the season, and was consistent...worked hard against a tough field of opponents....and then to be taken out by "mini biaggi". Hayden's gonna be another Gibernau now, I'm afraid. His head's gonna be all fugged up, and Pedrosa may very well be first chair on the Repsol team next year.:banghead

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Repsol money is Spanish, Pedrosa is Spanish. He will always be Honda's #1 while he & Repsol are there.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I found myself throwing shit at the TV while screaming at Pedrosa as if he could hear me... Now if I could convince my wife to come back into the house all will be well once again..

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Misfire said:
I found myself throwing shit at the TV while screaming at Pedrosa as if he could hear me... Now if I could convince my wife to come back into the house all will be well once again..

Yeah, well my wife's gunna love me because I just inadvertantly taught my 2 year old daughter a few new words after that ****ing idiot Pedrosa took out Hayden.

Can you imagine the look Rossi had on his face when Elias passed him out the first time? Probably looked something like this:dowhat then this:scared

1 - 20 of 78 Posts