TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with MotardPlanet :O There was a suggestion that it was gonna become a part of this forum. Not alot happening over there :O
I am going to pick my 2006 DRZ400SM when i get back from the motogp next week :D
Been to TT but the people are better here :)

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jas. Why is it i can NEVER get SMJ :dunno
SMJ (supermotardjunkie) i always get the 404 page :(

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
because it is supermotojunkie.com

not supermoTARD...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Extender said:
because it is supermotojunkie.com

not supermoTARD...
yep, sorry thats what i meant. i can get supermotardjunkie.com but not supermotojunkie.com :confused

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
From time to time the motardplanet lives up and the posting is going on but then peps run off and it is slow so :dunno but U will be having fun with your DRZ when U get it :)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Who owns it? I could go dig it up from the interweb but does the TLZ guys own it?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
tl1000lasse said:
From time to time the motardplanet lives up and the posting is going on but then peps run off and it is slow so :dunno but U will be having fun with your DRZ when U get it :)
I use to go there daily, at least once a day, but nobody was posting. I posted an exhaust thread and after a week there were still no replies. I guess that just not that many people know about it.

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
deltl1ks said:
Who owns it? I could go dig it up from the interweb but does the TLZ guys own it?
Crash has run the site since day one. The url is owned by guess who. We will not have "Motardplanet" here, but we may have a SuperMotoZone or something similar. :devious

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool, thanks for the replies :thumbup
MrTucker, how are you going with your DRZ

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
tl1kr said:
...MrTucker, how are you going with your DRZ
if by going you mean doing, I friggin love this thing! I've done a track day on it, played hooligan on the streets, have done some highspeed trips on the highway, and have even commuted to work on it and have few complaints.

Of course there are things I miss not having, such as a comfy seat, power on command, the ability to go over 80-85 mph without fearing for my life, and going more than 100 miles on a tank of fuel. I seriously doubt that it will remain the only horse in the stable, but it's all smiles that's for sure!

if you dont have one, get one! If you have the good fortune to have a Supermoto and a TL, I strongly suggest it!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
MrTucker said:
I use to go there daily, at least once a day, but nobody was posting. I posted an exhaust thread and after a week there were still no replies. I guess that just not that many people know about it.
check again :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts