TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys....I've managed to save most of this years MotoGP races on my replayTV for some odd reason. Turns out a few of my friends have missed most of the season and I'm thinking of having a MotoGP replay day with them. I think if a race was particularly boring then I deleted it, otherwise it's still on there.

So what would be your suggestions for best races this year?

So far I know one wants to watch the USGP, and damn if the Phillip Island one wasn't screwy and intense with an awesome finish. What others?

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
pfft, Assen was by far the best. Laguna was just too friggen hot to be enjoyable. :)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Shit, it's been a great season. Every race I see I think is the best race of the season. PI, I thought was one of the worst :(

Malaysia was good, crap they were all good. You'll have to watch them all, do your own editing and create your own seasons highlights. Starts, mid race battles and then the last 5 laps of each round. Convert and host it too :)

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, PI was certainly not the usual stuff, but it kept things interesting. Rossi pulling that outside pass by just outdriving whoever he was passing...can't remember...and just rolling it around them alllllll the way round the turn was awesome. His last second pass to keep Giberneau behind him and the Melandri powerslide. Plus I like watching the strategies and games that get played. Like when to come in and change bikes....Checca didn't plan that strategy very well. :coocoo Did anyone see Hayden nearly plow into someone in the pits after swapping bikes? I guess for the die hard pure racer fan it was't a great race, but I like when things happen to change things up...and I like to see an occasional rain race to see who can adapt the best.

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
last 6 laps of the malaysian were superb

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tlsgazza said:
last 6 laps of the malaysian were superb
:banghead :rant

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
10th Sept 2006 was Malaysia

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I know...did you see the post above? That was when ReplayTV went from listing it as MotoGP to Moto GP and my device didn't get any of the GP races that weekend. :banghead

Only race of the year I didn't get to watch. I was doing so well at keeping up with it this year.

·
Registered
433 Posts
HANDS DOWN
either Mugello or Sachsenring. Mugello has some 6 ways battle between Rossi and the Honda boys. Sachsenring has 4 wide going into the last turn in last lap. Both of them are breath taking.

Assen was crazy awesome too when Colin Edward caught up with Nicky like that then dumped the bike at last chicane. Malaysia has some pretty good elbow to elbow b/t Rossi and Capirossi.

i would rate
1. Sachsenring
2. Mugello
3. Malaysia
4. Assen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts