TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Maybe its a new PT program for local schools?

On a serious note...They didn't deserve that at all...Bastages...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Wow, that's sad :dowhat

Now instead of making a positive impression on the youth they may have created several more terrorists. :coocoo

I'd like to give those soldiers a kick in the arse. Totally uncalled for. :rant

·
Registered
433 Posts
that's F-ed up... poor kids ran forever for that bottle of water

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
damn..................... wrong on many levels. Kid that ran the longest didn't even get the water in the end.

on the other hand, here's this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpoiazTyDc&NR

Don't get me wrong, I still highly disagree with the first one though.
Driver was talking about deadly force...Not necessary but a good ol ass stomping and maybe a few bean bags to their ugly mugs could possibly cure the itch to throw rocks next time around...

·
Registered
11,001 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Driver was talking about deadly force...Not necessary but a good ol ass stomping and maybe a few bean bags to their ugly mugs could possibly cure the itch to throw rocks next time around...

...deadly force for a rock thrown at his truck - F'ing moron...

·
Registered
47 Posts
That first video....well we all know that was jacked up. The second one I can see the soldier's point of view. I think a couple of flash bangs would work just fine to deter those kids....that would scare the shiznit out of them. As far as deadly force is concerned I think it would meet the criteria any other time if it wasn't kids doing it.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
instead of using deadly force why dont the melitary invest in some shatter proof windshields.. that moron wanted to use deadly force at a 10 year old hitting a semi with a rock.. how nice

EDIT: IMHO i think both vids are ****ed up..

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
awwww damn it. why do the stupid soldiers get all the publicity. they all need purple hearts. bastids. and dayum that kid could run!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Boy, are we all programmed to jump to conclusions or what? Those kids were so desperate for water they ran through great puddles of it without noticing :rolleyes more than likely they were after chocolate, beer or smokes to sell ... or any of a dozen other reasons. And I'm sure they weren't the little bastards throwing rocks or grenades either.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts