TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started to mock up the tailsection! Headlight is next:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like it!!!! Good work, and keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
871 Posts
man that looks like it's gonna turn out to be a rad streetfighter. I thought about doing it to my tlr but I don't think it will look good, I think the frame is to big and then there are the holes for the ram air!?:O

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
tls looks bad ass as a street fighter

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That thing is crazy looking.......in a good, bad ass way :thumbup

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
looks v cool.

like the shorty pipe...

:thumbup

keep em coming

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...looking good so far (but my wife would be :rant if she couldn't ride pillon with me when she wanted to)...

·
Registered
134 Posts
very very nice indeed

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I like it. I have to do mine now. I might borrow some ideas.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
deltl1ks said:
I like it. I have to do mine now. I might borrow some ideas.
Thanks everyone but i must give credit where credit is due, My plan to start this in the first place all started when i saw artkores bike, His ideas and style is what this bike will ultimately be based on. I'm still sick to my stomach thinking about his bike being stolen. But with Antoine's help and information i'm trying to create a US version of the meanest looking TLS i've ever seen:hail Antoine and his vision!!

BX my wife is afraid to get on a bike so i'm all good there!!!
Dangercell I'm going for light weight so the second pipe had to go:)

Anyone wanna guess how light this TLS is with no fuel just vital fluids??

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I thought it looked like artcores bike. I'd love to have one like that two. :drool

Would you share the parts list.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
deltl1ks said:
I thought it looked like artcores bike. I'd love to have one like that two. :drool

Would you share the parts list.
The only piece i have on my bike that is the same as Artkore's is the Zombie tailsection its made by a German Co. called Bimbo's Fighters. I am also using the stock seat, Artkore molded the tailsection in and used some race foam for his seat with a full custom subframe. I'm just gonna mod the stock subframe to work. I'm not doing the same headlight as Artkore, i'm still in the design stages of the front end, we'll see what i come up with for that:devious

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
ninforus said:
man that looks like it's gonna turn out to be a rad streetfighter. I thought about doing it to my tlr but I don't think it will look good, I think the frame is to big and then there are the holes for the ram air!?:O
Building Street-fighters lesson one:

When you think it's won't look good there's a 9/10 chance there is a way to make it look good!

Keep it up Sully! as the Artkore bike was a real beauty! (and a beast :))

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Looks great so far. I am drooling, I want to do a TLS streetfighter my ownself! Are you thinking a single 6" light or smaller dual lights? I wonder if the gauges from an SV1K will plug right up on a TLS?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Davcruz said:
Looks great so far. I am drooling, I want to do a TLS streetfighter my ownself! Are you thinking a single 6" light or smaller dual lights? I wonder if the gauges from an SV1K will plug right up on a TLS?
I am leaning towards a small flyscreen with 2 65mm HID projectors. Similar to the screen on the white and black Superduke i posted last week. That bike has a single lamp in it though mine will have 2 lamps!!

So no one is even gonna attempt to guess the weight of this bike without fuel???

1 - 20 of 155 Posts