1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cool pics. We were just there the week after Labor day. Super hot and no water. We are going to try and maybe go earlier in the year next time.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Very nice...we've been meaning to take a trip out there for a while.

P

·
0 Posts
Lucky you !!! :):)
I've been to Yosemite too.. about.. errr.... :idea 14 years ago !

It's high time to go spot some horny animals again, whatcha think? :devious :laugh

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
:hail Great pictures. I've got to get out there before I'm too old to walk up hills. As it is I've been known to wheeze needles off pine trees while ascending a decent grade. :dowhat

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky you !!! :):)
I've been to Yosemite too.. about.. errr.... :idea 14 years ago !

It's high time to go spot some horny animals again, whatcha think? :devious :laugh

you were spot on about the animals in rut. thats the only reason we could get so close. pretty cool U knew that. ::pirate

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Nice pics:thumbup

P

·
0 Posts
you were spot on about the animals in rut. thats the only reason we could get so close. pretty cool U knew that. ::pirate

Oh well, being a purebred Aries I suppose I do know a thing or two about horny animals :laugh :laugh

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Pumpkin, you are killing us here :lol

Nice pics John :)

During the epic "Mrs. Duke is pregnant with the first child, better go on the cross country 2 week motorcycle ride with my buddies before it is too late" expedition, we passed through Banff, Glacier National Park and Yellowstone, and quickly learned to park the bikes at dusk. The big critters come out at night! My favorite pic from that ride. Camped out every night, drank beer, told lies and didn't shave :hail

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Oh well, being a purebred Aries I suppose I do know a thing or two about horny animals :laugh :laugh

:drool

Why can't I bee so damn lucky. :yumyum

Your approval rating just went up a zillion fold in my eyes :inlove

In 99, I rode though there from one side to the other with my cousin. He did not Stop, love the area. Like 1crock I'd love to come out there and explore.

I need a million to take off and tour.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
great pics :thumbup

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pumpkin, you are killing us here :lol

Nice pics John :)

During the epic "Mrs. Duke is pregnant with the first child, better go on the cross country 2 week motorcycle ride with my buddies before it is too late" expedition, we passed through Banff, Glacier National Park and Yellowstone, and quickly learned to park the bikes at dusk. The big critters come out at night! My favorite pic from that ride. Camped out every night, drank beer, told lies and didn't shave :hail

thats a great picture craig. im thinking about a serious bike trip after all the divorce dust settles. these are the days my friend, these are the days ken told me lately.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
John, hang out with Ken. He does fun stuff on a regular basis and he needs someone to do it with :D

Stop by his house and have a cold one or three, and check out the "good times" DVD I made for him. 40 minutes of Ken and Craig adventures. Internal combustion buddies to the end :hail

That is one thing I miss here in CO. Most everyone around me is pretty family oriented and "responsible" but I do have a two nearby neighbors who show signs of life. One flies for FedEx and races karts and the other has a BMW F650. :devious Call me a bad man, but I would rather take my kid dirt biking than watch her play soccer every Saturday :lol

P

·
0 Posts
im thinking about a serious bike trip after all the divorce dust settles.
Can I possibly convince you to cross the Big Pond? :devious

Look at these.. you know you want to :drool

by the way, Great pic Duken.. that smile says it all :laugh :thumbup

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmmm..... :devious :drool

that pictures is amazing. wild how they have elevated that 180 at the right hand side of the shot. wow. :hail

now thats an offer.... :yumyum

P

·
0 Posts
Needless to say it's indefinitely better IRL :devious

See you in a while then :devious :laugh

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Can I possibly convince you to cross the Big Pond? :devious

Look at these.. you know you want to :drool

by the way, Great pic Duken.. that smile says it all :laugh :thumbup