TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome bikes attending the long beach swap meet - this is just a parking lot :hail

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool stuff:thumbup I like the old MV:drool

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nice, I like the MV. Instead of being all fixed up and shiny and purty, it looks like it's been ridden and enjoyed, and from the looks of things someone is still enjoying it.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The 'for sale' trumpet was looking good till I noticed the rake of the forks..shame as they were / are cool bikes. Each to his own I suppose...

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we saw the MV roll in. sounded so cool. that bike is tiny.
:)

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
The 'for sale' trumpet was looking good till I noticed the rake of the forks..shame as they were / are cool bikes. Each to his own I suppose...
At least it looks like 6" over fork legs probably from "Forking by Frank's" Frank's Engineering in Evanston, not cheap +4" slugs! And the external springs are held by a tweek bar, and that ladder-rung brace really stiffens up the front end. And the neck is raked, instead of a raked triple tree. Used to see some really dangerous mods, at least that bike is rideable.

Those old Triumphs are a world unto themselves...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Rat bikes rock. Thought about buying a Norton for fun and that's definately a road i would go down

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
The MV was the only "rat" bike wasn't it? :O

WOW I didn't know you guys over the pond liked the stuff we made a few years ago over this side of the pond?

:)

Nice to see the straight thro' pipes!

hehe

(remembering my first british bike ride)

Being brought up on Jap Crap I hadn't experienced the "wrong way around" for controls.

I was fine until I came to a stop junction..... my brain fried and I had to just pull everything "in" and foot down on pedals.... P-A-N-I-C!!!!!

:lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts