TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
van's tail risers. Rifleman's clutch cover and 1/5 insert (kinda hard to see in the pic)
Keep up the good work guys:hail

·
Moderator,
8,242 Posts
Mod season?! It's not even below freezing yet! Kids today I just don't understnad them. :laugh

OH yeh, the bike looks good. :thumbup

·
Registered
435 Posts
mods dont start til theres snow on the ground and the bike goes in my shop

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not saying I'm done riding for the winter, but it has been rainy and crappy here pretty much all week and halfway decent days are getting fewer all the time. Supposed to be nice Sunday and Monday, so I'll definitely be out. Calling for 66 on Monday:devious

·
Registered
926 Posts
Did you have any problems with fitting the corbin seat with the tail risers?
Mine was a TIGHT fit. I had to elongate my 2 side bolt holes a little bit.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maynard said:
Did you have any problems with fitting the corbin seat with the tail risers?
Mine was a TIGHT fit. I had to elongate my 2 side bolt holes a little bit.
Yes, it's just pushed down on there for now. Can't quit get the bolts in. Wanting to sell/trade the Corbin for a stock seat and send it off to Extender for the full treatment. Just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it to post it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Phoenix, AZ. Does that mean I am suppose to have a winter mod season as well??? Hmmm.... Rifleman 1/5 insert and clear clutch cover do look like good x-mas presents.:banana

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it's just pushed down on there for now. Can't quit get the bolts in. Wanting to sell/trade the Corbin for a stock seat and send it off to Extender for the full treatment. Just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it to post it.
Just a little update, since I got a couple PM's asking about this. I rode for the first time since the install, and I would say the Corbin is even more comfortable now. I'm not going to be getting rid of it after all. The only downside is that it's a little higher and I'm a bit on my toes. Overall it feels alot more agressive. :thumbup van

·
Registered
926 Posts
I agree, the corbin did feel better after the tail risers. don't get rid of it.
I just took a dremel and made the holes a little bigger on the seat brackets and at lined up fine. Thers enuff meat there just take a little off.:)
nice lookin tiller. would look even better with a black frame!:devious

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree, the corbin did feel better after the tail risers. don't get rid of it.
I just took a dremel and made the holes a little bigger on the seat brackets and at lined up fine. Thers enuff meat there just take a little off.:)
nice lookin tiller. would look even better with a black frame!:devious
Thanks. :) Whether I want to p/c the frame black or chrome (with matching wheels), I'm not sure of. I am sure that it isn't in my budget anytime soon. Just having the TL is going to be good enough for a while. I have a couple mods to my car I'd like to do before I get it back out next summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts