TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:confused:confusedBloody hell..........it worked:laughNow to just attach it to the bike and work out how to speed up the upload bit.Macs camera shy.......lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Not for me it didn't :( :dunno

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,413 Posts
Worked for me :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
It is for me now too. I must have been too quick

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
How long can it record?

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Comes with a 2GB card which holds an hours worth,you can upgrade the card but the the battery life is 2.5 hours before needing recharging.Has audio recording,sound trigger recording.

·
Premium Member
7,284 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,284 Posts
Tried again,worked out were the rest of it went but the video qualitys still far worse than the first one,anyone know what format thingy i should be using when uploading to Youtube?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipuQmFIVgM

when cropping vids mike you do lose quality from the original it's like photos UNLESS you have high quality programs & skills. i don't have either :laugh :banghead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDuJ8VwIB-I

just got off the phone to my nephew who i'm going rideing for a week with over christmas down MT GAMBIER the SE of STH OZ. it started off with 3 dirt bikes now sounding like 12 - 15 bikes. news traveled near 80klm away were some are coming from just to see the KTM 950SE :laugh

i'll have my 2 cams running one forward & the other rear facing :devious

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers mate,sounds like your going to have a great time.No theres nothing to plug anything into on these bar the usb port.Mounted it on the bike went for a ride then when i got home instead of pressing the stop recording button i turned it off which resulted in it saving nothing.:coocoo:banghead:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,284 Posts
Cheers mate,sounds like your going to have a great time.No theres nothing to plug anything into on these bar the usb port.Mounted it on the bike went for a ride then when i got home instead of pressing the stop recording button i turned it off which resulted in it saving nothing.:coocoo:banghead:laugh

:banghead DOH :laugh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts