TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people doubted the logic of an october trackday but it couldn't have turned out better:D
saturday was scorching and i managed to get micky on the riders list:devious

the track showed up a few concerns after a parade lap, namely the wide painted lines going into one of the corners but nothing bad enough to spoil the day.

this was the only corner spectators were allowed and it was horrible! the join from tarmac to concrete was pretty bad although it didn't stop me styling it up for the cameras:laugh

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a curry and a few beers set us up nicely for a spot of mountainbiking on sunday at Laggan Wolftrax trails

micky did impressed me on the red run so i knew he'd be ok on the black run!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Looks like great fun:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:spit @ the vid:)

Looks like an awsome trail though:thumbup

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Sorry I did not make it...would have been fun..

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:O :laugh The wife's just watched it :laugh tears in her eyes laughing , what a knob head :laugh :laugh :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Looks like fun.
It really doesn't look like October :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
broke a tooth and had to go to the dentist, thought my head was going to explode..Did nt get out for the wifes birthday either....Ive got making up to do there!

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some more of micky's pics
we got there early and this is about half of the total bikes that turned up

not sure which part of the track this is:confused

WW2 bombs at 617 sqn

for those that might be interested, from left to right , Tallboy, Barnes-Wallice bouncing bomb of dambusters fame and Grandslam

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Fookin ell did not realise they were that big!.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) I set off in the cold and fog on Friday 13th and boy was I glad when the sun came up , after trying to get to Perth with out going to Edinburgh yep the sat nav had other ideas :O taking me over the Forth Bridge 3 times :confused , anyway a dry sunny day all the way up to Lossiemouth ,no moments apart from the sat nav taking me down a farm track so my grass tracking skills were tested again :banghead , a few pints and a fish and chip supper over looking the golf course and lossie harbour.

Sat 14th, cooked breakfast at the b & b and its off to RAF Lossie to meet Phil and the boys , did I mention the blue skies :) a fantastic day hooning around the landing strip , Phil was on form as no one could touch him , even on proper race bikes :hail Phil ended up with a hole in his rad after the first session so I let him ride my TL in the second session , the lad was untouchable :hail my bike must have wondered what hit it :laugh :) out for a curry that night , but it was a bottie burner as I found out the next day ,

Sun day 15th out mountain biking at Laggan , bikes without engines whats all that about , we had good weather again , I managed to go over the handle bars and land on my head :dowhat no harm done there then :)

Phil had a puncture , fixed it , and then blew it up :O

that really went with a bang.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) heres a few pics taken out of Phils car , I had to do something to take my mind off getting into one of those spectacular rally car crashes lets just say he drives his car like he rides his bike :scared :scared ,

No wonder he's laughing the fooker had me on the edge of my seat for mile's :coocoo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts