TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Future world champ material for sure.
My boy Sebastian, he's starting PeeWee school and wanted to warn those who intend to oppose his reign as #1 :laugh

1/ The Race-Face

2/ Gettin' ready to launch....

3/ Form an orderly line ladies,

Got any challengers? Post 'em up...Baz will take all challengers :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts

·
Super Mod,
3,567 Posts
mmm... #1 Oz star will have to meet the #1 US star at some point. :devious

:D

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Great pic's fellas!! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:spit $4500AUS This PW50 only cost me $400 + $150 in spares.
But that LEM looks the biz. Time for him to start doing the lawns and other chores to earn the cash :laugh

:thumbup
I bought my first mx bike (YZ80) with money from lawn mowing:)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,413 Posts
I bought my first mx bike (YZ80) with money from lawn mowing:)
Reminds me of my first YZ80, came downstairs on Christmas morning when I was about 8 and it was leant against the wall under the stairs next to the tree, it was so big I thought it was my dads and carried on opening my other presents :laugh

My mum and dad were in bed waiting for the shreeks of excitement from downstairs, ooops :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:laugh I didn't get mine till I was nearly 11. Mine was an '82 model just like me.

·
15,413 Posts
Mine was an air cooled 1980 model :laugh

I must have been 9 years old as my 1 year old brother is with me. It was brand new and my dad was a bit keen on the gaffa tape to protect the plastics, didn't stay on long, too uncool :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's great:clap but ya missed out on the fun of having antifreeze leak out your steering head bearings:banghead

mine was not so new when I bought it. In fact, it was pretty old and came in lots of little parts that I spent all winter putting together:)

·
15,413 Posts
I envy O2 and Burn, I have 2 girls and a wife that won't them near a bike :banghead

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's a shame, girls can ride too ya know. My little sis won the womens harescramble championship on a KX80 (well, make that 107.4:devious) and put more than a few guys to shame in the process (all classes run concurrently).

I'll never forget when were at doing a track day at budd's creek (ultra sweet mx track, home of MXDN this year) and this big oaf on a YZ400 (this was '99 or so, so the 400 was new, fancy and ultra expensive) was blocking like mad to keep her behind. She let him lead just a bit before a big (55') tabletop jump with the intention of jumping past him. Well the oaf decided to try and block that too and switch lines on the face (jumping oversome is illegal at that track). Well, she stuck to her line and literally went right over him and peaked over the side of the bike down at him as she went by. Landed with the throttle pinned, gave him a face full of mud and was off. Naturally the jump was in plain view of the pits and oddly enough he never brought a complaint:laugh

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
I envy O2 and Burn, I have 2 girls and a wife that won't them near a bike :banghead
:baaa Sam. You are surely smart enough to scheme a way to get them on a bike once. After that they will be so taken with it Mom will have to give in. Just buy a little bike and let it set in the garage where they can see it.:devious

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid a good plan, call it your "pit bike" and happen to note with surprise that gee, its just their size too:rolleyes

·
15,413 Posts
My youngest Abigail was keen on bikes but like her sister they are more into girly things now and Playstations/DS's etc :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When my wife was pregnant I was certain we were was going to have a girl, so I had it mapped out that she would have been the 1st Female MotoGP World Champ.

I'm with 1crock, buy one and let it "sit" the shed for a little while. :devious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts