TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first of all, I know you guys like to hear exhaust note, but my microphone was broken at the time so no sound from the onboard mic. That's since been remedied for future videos though. :devious

First video really isn't about any of us. Well, it's about the guy on the Aprilia tard making mincemeat out of Zelig and myself. No sound.
http://www.leanangle.com/vids/aprilia.wmv 2.97MB

Second vid...this is of Zelig and Denee. - Musical soundtrack
http://www.leanangle.com/vids/zeligdenee.wmv 35.62MB

Last vid, this is of one single lap of the MSR 3.1 mile track. It's the old track and the new track combined. Yes Doug, I know you can do it faster. I don't know who the guy chasing me is, but I lose him in lapped traffic! :laugh - Musical Soundtrack
http://www.leanangle.com/vids/cresson31lap.wmv 43.33MB

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine....:devious

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine from www.webhost4life.com and have been very happy with them. If you decide to sign up with them, hit me up via PM so I can send you the link so I get some credit towards my next renewal. :)

But there's other hosts out there too. I like them because even though the server isn't very fast, I have 2GB of space and unlimited bandwidth. So if everybody and their brother downloads my vids they won't get the old "This user has exceeded their bandwidth limit" web page.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) I just love watching vids like that :hail :hail :)

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond! That was great Jasen! I want to say it feels much faster when I'm on my bike, but I look so slow on the video!! lol
oh, I'll be trying to make the Oct.30th trackday. My husband will be coming along this time and I won't be hauling anyone else to the track except my bike and hubby!
dnee'

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, have fun, I've purchased Doug's Nov 5th trackday as I don't have to take off work for that one. Then it's tear the bike down for some "winter" maintenance including a new paint job that you'd approve of.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Oh, I was wrong~ the Oct. 30th is TWS. I've been wanting to take this R to the big track! I hope next year will be a better year for me so I can attend more trackdays. Get your bikes ready for next year Jasen ~ YOU ROCK!!
dnee'

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh it'll be ready...just you wait!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I could tell that their were moments where you were just itching to put that knee down Denee:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup Sweet video. I plan on making my first trip to the track in the near future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts