·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid gonna be loud :scared

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fuk oath shez gunna be a killa tilla:devious shez semi drag so low, loud n dirty is want im running with ay. i am gettn nos and a pc2 when i sell me turbo g11 on ebay nxt thurz and i really wanna do atleast a 9.99sec with standard wheel base and foot shifttn:)
**** it, have a go ay:thumbup

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is EXACTLY what I got on here to see. haha... i'm looking at my RS3's and i'm thinking - those are WAY to long and WAY to quiet! I'm anxious to see pics of them on your bike before I actually chop mine. I was going to chop the other end though. I didn't want the clamp over the Yosh emblems.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just realised im on the rear brake? im gunna go faster next time:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Louder...YEA! harsh sound...absoulty not! sounds the same as the regular RS3 but louder~ it is a little harder to hear that "wine"that our TL's have stock tho.
Exactly. i shortened mine after this and LOVE the way they sound.

·
Registered
935 Posts
The pictures at: 03-08-2009, 12:34 PM are great, looks damn good to me..

But I really don't get that "let's shorten the exhaust" thingy. The RS3 cans are annoyingly loud from the beginning, yes they sound good but WAY TOO LOUD!!! Creating even more noise seems pretty stupid to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
personally i did it for the look- those huge cans arent necessary- it still is WAY less annoying than going slash cut or taking off the cans all together
the cans tuck right underneath the guards and look awesome! now i just need to do the bodywork and paint her

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
:thumbup
I likey.
I have a set of rashed RS3's I'll be chopping once I finish everything else.

shots from WSID look great too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iv started a trend ay:)
so who can help me dry nos me bike :O

1 - 18 of 18 Posts