·
Registered
8,965 Posts
That was fun to watch! :thumbup

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:O One day :)

Or end up chucking it down the road while I'm trying :dowhat :laugh :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
man that is an awsome feeling the first time your knee touches the ground. now I understand that it's best not to try to hard just hang of as described and when you bend it in it will touch.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Wish I had me a roundabout.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Great vid, thanks. By looking at my avatar it looks like I need to work on the head and upper body part. Glad you posted that. :hail

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
By looking at my avatar it looks like I need to work on the head and upper body part.
Do what works for you. Doohan wasn't slow either is Bayliss, seen how crossed up they get (got), doesn't seem to affect them. For physics, the higher you keep your head /upper body the better - getting down low and kissing the bar doesn't help.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went out last night with a few mates. We hijacked a loverly roundabout and practiced. I dont think I can get my knee down at all. At one point I was actually scraping bits of TL on the road and my knee was still 3" off the floor !! ... I think my lanky legs aint made for knee sliding :rant

:hail TLR's

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Yea, I'll keep that in mind. But I don't consider myself an expert yet, so I'm free to try new positions.

Hrrmmm, that didn't come out right. I am talking about riding motorcycles. Well, that could apply to other things too. :laugh

I need to get some of that stomp grip tape. I'm a short bastard with short legs so having some extra grip for my knees would help a lot. I'll pick some up this winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts