1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any one going next year ?
G-Mex Manchester
January 5th, 6th & 7th 2007

if ya do make sure ya come and say hi :) will be on the Quill exhausts Stand with the tiller with yet more new mods :drool probably drunk again.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Never been before so may make the effort this year. Train and beer sounds a good idea.
I am going to the Expo at Stoneleigh - are Quill exhibiting (too lazy to look at moment)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
we might go. a last biking hurrah before our hols on the 10th!

not been for about 4 years. it was going downhill every time we went, so we stopped!! not too bad for cheapish stuff though.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to the Expo at Stoneleigh - are Quill exhibiting (too lazy to look at moment)
dunno will find out tomorow or tuesday when i go to see if my bike is ready

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Never been before so may make the effort this year. Train and beer sounds a good idea.
that's got to be about 4 miles from me...... never been though...... i'm a lazy fook.:laugh

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i went to stonleigh when the bikes were on about 5 years ago. i didn't go in though..............i was at the Capri convention in the other halls!!:hail

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only ever went there when i used to have the motorcross shop might have to go down this year If i open a new one myself

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am looking at buying a business ( in negotiation at present) or opening one myself if that falls through. Have traded a bit over last couple of years on spares but no money in that alone.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
I may go, as I need to do some browsing :devious
Whereabouts in Manchester is it, how do I get tickets, is it a rip off to park like the NEC event:O

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
free on the bike - an' it's at the g-mex. get ticks on the door - same price if you only want one, as there is a £2 fee per call on the phone for advanced ones.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
i went to stonleigh when the bikes were on about 5 years ago. i didn't go in though..............i was at the Capri convention in the other halls!!:hail
i'm not the only one to does the car thing....there's a big jag thing twice a year.... still. foking steep for bits..... :banghead

1 - 12 of 12 Posts