TLZone Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.eurosport.com/motorcycling/

After the cancellation of the qualifying session due to a heavy rainfall that created big puddles of water on the track, it was decided that the combination of the free practice sessions would be used to determine the grid for the tomorrow race.

This decesion comes in clear contradiction to the rules of the sport but it will be accepted by everyone.

So Rossi starts on pole position with Hayden second and Capirossi third. Pedrosa is lucky enough to start fifth though he was very slow on the last free practice (6 secs slower that Rossi !!!!) after his heavy highside in Friday's second practice and injury on his knee.

It will be an interesting race... stay tuned!!!!!!

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
an interesting last 5 races, its a 5 man race to the championship right now and after reading some of the stories , a very heated 5 races. Rossi's manager saying Nicky has no chance, and pedrosa is the biggest threat. Im sure that makes you love your team mate even more. Then Dont count Edwards out of any race trying to secure his ride for next year, even though he isnt in a points race. Then any other rider who hasnt secured a contract will be on the battle this weekend.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,857 Posts
I've got a day in front of the TV tomorrow. :yumyum

1:45pm - 6:00pm MotoGP
7:30pm - 1:00am SuperBikes

·
Registered
318 Posts
Steve TLS said:
I've got a day in front of the TV tomorrow. :yumyum

1:45pm - 6:00pm MotoGP
7:30pm - 1:00am SuperBikes
dont forget the Italian Grand Prix 6:30-9am central (I dont know what that is ausi time)

1-Kimi Raikkonen
2-Michael Schumacher
3-Nick Heidfeld
4-Felipe Massa
5-Jensen Button
6-Robert Kubica (...who the **** is that)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts