TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to me being perpetually busy the idea of DoubleZRacing.com has been floating around in my head, but has never happened.

Well NOT ANY MORE... DoubleZRacing.com now exist thanks to my main man and big toe Dsly1. He has totally hooked me up with the domain name, hosting, website construction.... the entire enchalada:devious

:hail :hail :hail Drew, you are THE MAN

So go ahead and check it out, not much to speak of now but I got some great ideas and with Drew's help it will be awsom I'm sure.

So here is the deal, I want to put some good customer testimonials on the site (Plus I never tire of hearing how awsome the bling and 1/5th is:laugh )

Please post up your experiance with the 1/5th, the clear clutch cover, levers or pedals, or anthing else you care to as a customer testimonial for DoubleZRacing.com

Remember its a family site so keep it clean....

Pix are good too.

if it's good and catches my eye, it may end up on the website.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Search is your friend.

Search Term: 1/5
User Name: gixxerjasen

That should net some feedback. :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
so were is the link :laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
totally, I got a bunch of ideas but don't want to overload Drew. got a guy here working on a Logo, pretty nice. checkered flag with Double Z Racing, Aftermarket Superbike Research & Development ... looks pretty tight.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
:blush... just hooking up a friend... i didn't really do much... yet... :devious
your @doublezracing.com email addresses are up and running if you want to give them out .

Let me now if you come up with a design change. I'll set up the ftp if you want to make your own changes.. I just used an auto site creator for now until something more permanant can be built.

looking forward to getting another clear clutch cover from rifleman that i just bought. sweeeet..

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
im looking forward to seeing the design of the webbie...

i think an important thing is that you have your "1/5th throttle instal guide" on the site, rather than having it floating around the forums..

IIFC it used to "disappear" every so often?

(i will eventually buy a 1/5th, im laid up at the moment with a cast on my leg, and a snapped achilles tendon, just before im due to get this cast removed ill buy one and have it arrive in time for my first ride :) )

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
that will definately be there.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
While you're getting the logo done, make sure to get a banner done too. I'll put it into rotation on my pages for you. :thumbup

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steve TLS said:
While you're getting the logo done, make sure to get a banner done too. I'll put it into rotation on my pages for you. :thumbup
will do

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
more done.. don't forget to bookmark it. still working on the shell bits. then i'll get to content.

www.DoubleZRacing.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts