TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Been a long time since I posted something.
Well actually I didn't dare to post because I had to sell my TL :banghead
It was either kill the TL because of the short rides I make or not ride the TL at all.
So I made a choice sell the TL and get a SM for now and hopefully get a TL on the side when I have a bit more money to spend.

So enough for the talking here's some pics.

This used to be a Yamaha TT600R enduro but she's changed for the better I should say. I did remove the open filters because the bike still needs a dyno kit and I think that it runs lean with the filters and no dyno.
Well that's it for now talk to you later.

PS I've seen a pic somewhere of a TLR converted to a supermoto how bizare is that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice one mate.

I was looking to get a TTR600 kickstart but got the TLS instead. I really miss my Duke II and SMC 660. Speed bumps, kerbs and roundabouts (straight over the top) have never been so much fun!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet:thumbup

P

·
0 Posts
Sweet!! :thumbup

How much weight have you shaved of it??

Might I come with one suggestion though??

The carb inlet is unprotected, and you might wana put a sheild infront(behind) it to save you future problems.

I saw someune that used their lisence plate for that thing... :laugh
So you dont need anything big and ugly :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might I come with one suggestion though??

The carb inlet is unprotected, and you might wana put a sheild infront(behind) it to save you future problems.

I saw someune that used their lisence plate for that thing... :laugh
So you dont need anything big and ugly :)
Thx for the heads up PutteLiten
But I removed the K&N filters completely and put the Original box back because of the open space and we have lot's of rain here in Holland and the carb needs rejetting with the K&N filters without it I'm afraid I will burn a hole in my piston :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoa wait, its raining in holland? :banghead

-:banana
HAHAHAHA raining it looks like the man upstairs forgot to close the shower :banghead

P

·
0 Posts
Thx for the heads up PutteLiten
But I removed the K&N filters completely and put the Original box back because of the open space and we have lot's of rain here in Holland and the carb needs rejetting with the K&N filters without it I'm afraid I will burn a hole in my piston :)
Anytime :)

I liked the empty space. Made it look really light and agile. :)

Im a bit lazy on the rejetting my self and run my XR with stock filters and stock exacust (HRC race "stock") and it runs really good with that. Even though I know I can get more cream out of it if I get another exaust. I might be forced to ayway now that the track have new rules...
Oh well, I need to close a car deal first, aonce that is done, I can plan for the bikes again.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn it looks great :hail

was thinking about removing the airbox on the DRZ and put a filter on it like U had but was told not to because of rain and dirt but it looks great and light like that :thumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts