TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was standing outside my shed 2 minuted prior, having a smoke when...BAMMMM... something dropped on my lawn from the sky......:eek

now I have to clean the bastard up. :rant

Attachments

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Got a pot-belly in the shed :O - teach the prick a lesson and burn it :laugh

Me and a mate had a massive gum tree fall on my ute about 4 years ago when up dirt bike riding - it destroyed the ute :rant. So we pulled out the chainsaws, cut the fuker up, loaded it in the ute and trailer, and drove the thing home with a crushed roof and bonnet and a 12 inch hole punched through the side :banghead

Burnt the bastard, and felt a little better :coocoo

Then spent the next 3 years rebuilding the ute :laugh

Glad you survived anyway mate:)

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
glad you survived .

what were u smoking ? dynamite? :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scared to go back in there now. Theres 2 more branches that are twice the size of that one that are hanging right over the roof. :eek
Called a tree lopper today, he's going to have a look tomorrow at tearing the bastard down. Then chip it and pour it over the garden.
wish I had a pot belly stove here (got one at Mudgee), I could just pour acetone around the base and have a cerimonial tree burning.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,413 Posts
I thought it was a lightning strike at first as the branches looked burnt :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it was a lightning strike at first as the branches looked burnt :laugh
I did too, but there is no sign of scorching on the tree or the branch where it snapped. It's got me baffed, it was on of the healthiest branches on the tree.
Nature must have it in for me....screw you climate change :dowhat

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i´ll bring me chainsaw when i drop off the fairing, moyston´s place at phillip island has a little pot belly and we burnt all the trees in the garden and a bit of the furniture last time :laugh

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
My wifes brother went on a forestry course when he was just out of school and dropped a tree on a ute :banghead.
Guess what he's not doing for a job now .:laugh

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
car painting?? :laugh

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
:laugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts