For TLS, yes.
For TLR, not that I know of.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
as a guy whos tried this route before ....... no one makes any that will for sure fit a TLS. cut the spring and she'll start droppin.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
as a guy whos tried this route before ....... no one makes any that will for sure fit a TLS. cut the spring and she'll start droppin.

One good part about cutting the spring (as opposed to just reducing preload) is the rate of the shorter spring will be higher. Unles syou want it lowered 'cause you're really small.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a custom modified lowering spring off my bike. I bought the bike about 2-3 months ago from a rather short friend. It will lower the bike appox 2 inches, and of course you'll have to adjust your forks to level the bike out. He had a buddy machine out an aluminum cup/shim type deal. I don't have any pics of it yet, but if your interested, I'll sell ya the entire spring with everything still put together for $50 ( which is what I paid for a stock replacement ). I'm 6'2'', so I didn't need it lowered, even at stock height I can still more than "flat foot" the bike.

Wasn't really going to sell it, but if you want it, let me know..
-Bryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts