TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have alot of tlr parts to sell but i have a question! i have paypal but i have only bought stuff and havent sold stuff my q is can i accespt money or do i need to add a bank account???

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think the you'll need to have a bank account only if you wish to transfer the money the account after the sale... Not, sure I've sold but always left the money in the pp account.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
as above you only need the bank account adding if you wish to take the money out the paypal account which you probably will want to at some point!!!

but you could do that at a later date

·
Registered
114 Posts
or you can get a paypay debit card. That way, if you need the money right away, you can use the card to buy something, or withdraw at an atm. When you transfer money from paypay to a bank account, there is a waiting period of 3-4 business days.

It still is a good idea to add a bank account. That way, if there is something you want to buy using paypal and don't have the funds, it will automatically transfer the funds from the bank account to paypal to cover the purchase.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
You still need to have a bank account to get a paypal debit card.
If you don't want paypal to have any bank information you can request
a check. But even then I think they still want bank information.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so lets say i post a bunch of tlr parts and they sell for lets say 500$ that money will go on paypal account i just cant take it out of there but i could then use the 500 for buying other stuff with pp???

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
so lets say i post a bunch of tlr parts and they sell for lets say 500$ that money will go on paypal account i just cant take it out of there but i could then use the 500 for buying other stuff with pp???
Yes. But all you need to do is add your bank information and you can withdraw the money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts