1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
sexy pipes!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
why would you waste all that money on an "S"....hahhah just kidding nice score, wouldnt mind seein stuff like that arrive at my door.......

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very pretty:thumbup

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dunkchamp55 said:
why would you waste all that money on an "S"....hahhah just kidding nice score, wouldnt mind seein stuff like that arrive at my door.......
Will eventually be going on my cagiva raptor with the 1060cc high comp tlr engine in it and 54mm 999 t/b's.

chraika1 said:
i would camp outside and wait all night if i had something like that coming the next morning..:lol

Ash
Hey ash,
Didnt actually expect it till 2mora,but when i called to make sure it was coming 2mora i was told ,no it will be delivered today.
So i didnt go out in fear of missing the courier,even didnt get in the shower till after at arrived:laugh

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hope it's the just the pix but has one got a dent? and the other scratched... the cans that is.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TLmark said:
I hope it's the just the pix but has one got a dent? and the other scratched...
Yes they are mark,but dont worry they were only £400:)
I am either gonna shorten them or fix them.
Its an sv1000 system which i am gonna try and get to fit my cagiva with a little modifying.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
forget the rash, full TiForce system = :drool

·
Registered
906 Posts
Lucky bastard....

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bdejong said:
Lucky bastard....
I think you meant to say "Skint lucky bastard"
Just need another £800-£1000 for maybe a motec loom and dyno time setup by motec guy,that]s if i cant get the sv1000 loom to work)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
all i can say is :drool

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:yumyum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts