TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says i'm looking for a track bike in Alberta. Looking for a TLR or TLS but will consider others. Possibility of a supermoto as well. Bike can be a salvage as long as the damage isn't too bad and is fixable. Please PM me with what you have!

Thank You,

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
As the title says i'm looking for a track bike in Alberta. Looking for a TLR or TLS but will consider others. Possibility of a supermoto as well. Bike can be a salvage as long as the damage isn't too bad and is fixable. Please PM me with what you have!

Thank You,

Bump

Good to hear. :clap
Are you planning on running it at Stratotech or in Calgary? Racing or just track days?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thumpthump,

I plan on running track days at stratotech for now and see what happens. Competative racing is not out of the question but it depends on my abilities! If I get a supermoto then I will also run the Wetaskiwin supermoto track. I know a gentleman that runs out there and he says it is great. Thanks for the shout out and if you have any advice for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Moose

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hi thumpthump,

I plan on running track days at stratotech for now and see what happens. Competative racing is not out of the question but it depends on my abilities! If I get a supermoto then I will also run the Wetaskiwin supermoto track. I know a gentleman that runs out there and he says it is great. Thanks for the shout out and if you have any advice for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Moose
Thats good news. I hope you find what you are looking for. Supermoto at Stratotech would be a blast. I will also out at Stratotech next year doing the track day thing......until the race bug bites again. :laugh Currently working on converting my TLR into a track only toy. Wrestling this big heavy twin around there should be entertaining. And I thought I would be the only TL out there next year :devious Good luck with your search.
Are you looking for a turn key race/track/street bike or are you planning on building something up? Have you tried posting up at www.edmontonsportriderz.com. They have a race/track section, I haven't seen any TL related converstation, but supermoto comes up a lot.
Keep us posted......and I will keep my eye out for you :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats good news. I hope you find what you are looking for. Supermoto at Stratotech would be a blast. I will also out at Stratotech next year doing the track day thing......until the race bug bites again. :laugh Currently working on converting my TLR into a track only toy. Wrestling this big heavy twin around there should be entertaining. And I thought I would be the only TL out there next year :devious Good luck with your search.
Are you looking for a turn key race/track/street bike or are you planning on building something up? Have you tried posting up at www.edmontonsportriderz.com. They have a race/track section, I haven't seen any TL related converstation, but supermoto comes up a lot.
Keep us posted......and I will keep my eye out for you :)
Thanks for the reply! I haven't posted on ESR but sounds like a good idea. I don't mind doing a little work on a bike it all depends what is needed. I just love my TLS and a track only TLS/TLR would be great IMHO. Supermoto is not out of the question and I have a lead on one right now but after you add supermoto wheels to a motocross bike it becomes quite expensive. Hope to see you around next year.

Moose

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Moosesp,

I have an old CBR600F2 that I am selling for $2000. It wouldn't win supersport races, but it would make a good cheap racebike.

I'm in Calgary BTW.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I decided to go with a supermot bike! If you are getting rid of one let me know!

Thank You,

Moose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts