TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Speedking lately? We are interested in the rotor bolts & we were in contact with him a few weeks ago & I sent him a PM on Monday leting him know we were ready to buy & I have not heard from him. I hope all is well. Thanks Linda

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...he's also out of town at the moment and he posted a thread saying he'd be gone for ~8 days....

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
He has been out of the country.Although he has still been able to be online once in a while.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
~this coming Sunday...

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
I talked to him yesterday and he was on the beach in Mexico sipping Pina Coladas.

:banghead

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:laugh

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Looks like a F'ing Corona commercial.

i hate him.

That's what you get when you are Sean Paul though.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Has anyone heard from Speedking lately? We are interested in the rotor bolts & we were in contact with him a few weeks ago & I sent him a PM on Monday leting him know we were ready to buy & I have not heard from him. I hope all is well. Thanks Linda
Try contacting Chris at ctsmoto, that's where mine where shipped from, I think he actually has them. I'm sure if you mentioned this buy he'd sell you them at speedking prices, I've bought several things from him (including these bolts) and have had great service.

·
Premium Member
4,829 Posts
Hey Linda,

I sent you a PM reply on the 30th saying I have two sets of blue Ti rotor bolts in stock and a set of blue alum rear sprocket nuts as well. I've not heard back from you since.

:O

I can ship same day as I'm paid.....rotor bolts are $119 shipped. PM me for pricing on the sprocket nuts if you are interested.

--Sk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts