TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from a couple of days at Longleat....the drive around zoo and a quick stop off at Stonehenge on the way home...it was freezing!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
awesome....I can only imagine how cool it was being there in person.Thanks for the pics, makes me want to get out and travel more often!!:thumbup

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome....I can only imagine how cool it was being there in person.Thanks for the pics, makes me want to get out and travel more often!!:thumbup
Just got a motorhome, third trip out. First two to Brands Hatch...and it snowed!. School holidays over here, so we promised to take the boys (10 & 13) to Longleat. Just happened to go past Stonehenge on the way home. Got loads more photo's but just like to post up a small selection. Inside the house is great, but you can't take photo's!!
Still learning the D80...so many buttons :banghead :laugh

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Cool pics :thumbup

Is that monkey taking a whiz on the family truckster??

·
Registered
718 Posts
Animals are great - I love cats and dogs. A friend of mine has a blue and gold and I was never really a bird guy till his flew up and made friends with me - she is just like a cat but with feathers. BTW he has dogs and doesn't cage the parrot, this may make them more friendly and less scared :O .

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very nice! I dig the wheeled tortious:laugh

Here's my obligatory Stonehenge pic

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Yea, is that a trike tortoise? :laugh

Fantastic pictures. Man I'd love to see those sights someday.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Not allowed inside the stones Kami, there's a roped off walkway with audio commentary. I'm pretty sure that they still open it up for the Druids on the Solstace's though.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Yeah, by all the f*cking dipshits carving their names into them and spraying graffitti on them.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
It doesn't, however the whole site is fenced off by a 8 foot fence. Access to the site is gained via turnstyles and a subterrainian footpath under the fence. The stones are then roped off. Closest you can get without crossing the rope is about 30ft. There are not big burley security guards standing around. I suppose they pressume that if your going to pay £x to get through the turnsyles then you've got enough respect not to damage them. :O

·
Premium Member
6,830 Posts
How are you and the kids...................... and that big baby slappa, getting on with the motorhome?

Many arguments as to who sleeps where and why don't the telly work? :laugh

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
... Carnac in France (Brittainy) was cool - there was stone thingies growing in peoples gardens, on the beach, on the sidewalks ... no graffiti or shit there :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts